Guys, Is this considered fat?

I went from 120 to 108.2 and I'm still unhappy. I feel like one of those "cliche" girls posting this, but your REAL opinion and any tips on how to tone up my stomach without a gym membership would be appreciated.

Guys, Is this considered fat?

Thanks everyone. I've been told I'm "chubby" a few times in my days, so it has absolutely make me self conscious.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• without a gym membership?

If you're looking for easy, quick ways there are no short cuts. If you want more muscle you have to work for it. The #1 best way to lose weight is to run, and the #1 best way to tone your stomach is to do sit ups/crunches.

Your body looks fine to me, and you must be pretty short if that is you at 108lbs, because I was scared you would be too thin. You seem to be at a healthy weight.

I'd suggest start off by just running one mile every 1-2 days, and every monring or evening when you either wake up or before you sleep do 100-200 crunches. In about a month you will see noticable results. Take a picture of yourself similar to these every week, and when you feel like you're not getting results, look at your past compared to most recent pctures for motivation. Good luck!

• I'm not looking for short cuts, just the best routine of home workouts that can help tighten a squishy tummy :) I'm about 5'4 and I know girls who are shorter and weigh more that look smaller than I do. Combination of wide hips and all my fat going straight to my midsection. I do lots of cardio, that's how I lost weight. I will start weekly pictures and crunches, thank you.

• make sure not to focus on the number. as you exercise more often (especially if you do muscle building activities) you might gain weight. stick to the pictures, not the number, because i know many women will obsess over the number when everyone carries their weight differently.

what is 100 on another girl could look like 120 on you, and vise versa. just focus on progress

What Guys Said 47

• I would definetely not call you fat. Personally, I think you look beautiful, but if you are feeling self conscious about it, I would suggest running. It is cheap to do, helps you lose weight, and also gives you nicely toned legs. All you really need is a pair of shoes and a sports bra and some motivation.

I did cross country, and I can attest that friends that lost a good amount of weight with it. If you run, I suggest finding a friend that you can run with to motivate each other. If there is a park near you, you can go to them and they have trails to run on. The important in weight loss is to have a goal that you are motivated for. Find a goal and work hard for it.

If you need more tips on running or anything, or if I was unclear or whatever, feel free to message me and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

• STAY THE WAY YOU ARE! ITS LIKE PERFECT!

"My body is rdy is baby"
    -Keyspirits

• That is what I consider hot. I'm not kidding, I love your body. You have great curves, a flat stomach, and your thighs look amazing.
    You don't have to do anything, just maintain that body, cause it's perfect.

• This looks great, are you kidding me?

• Whahahaha no...

• Your body size and shape looks great. How can you be unhappy?

• Because I'm a... girl. haha. Just maybe a combo of hating my wide hips and squishy tummy.

• I know exactly how you feel, it feels like you look good, but not good enough! Anyway I think you look beautiful but if you are really unhappy then go ahead and loose some more, just remember to do it for yourself!

• You look great. You got an amazing figure and you look like your in great shape. 😍😍 If you want an extra core exercise though, you could do sit ups, push ups, and leg lifts, those keep me in shape for football and basketball.

• Like I know you're not trying to get attention, but your hips are insanely attractive. You just look prepossessing over all.

• Your body looks great to me.

• Hell to the NO!!!

• You're not fat.

• Totally not.

• Where do you get the idea from that you are chubby or fat?
    You're not even remotely close to chubby.
    Don't change anything. You look perfect.

• I would call that slim

• Oh my gawd O_O. Your body... is fantastic. No, you are by no means fat! Perfect 👌👌👌. Like seriously, congrats! 😍

• Your not chubby -_- in my opinion you have a great body :)

• You're not fat you're actually really slim. Congrats on shedding almost 12 lbs. You don't need to lose anymore weight you just need to feel more comfortable with the body you have now.

• You look really great.

• Well the people who said you are chubby, I don't know what they are looking at. But you look just FINE to me. And your stomach looks toned and just fine as well.

• I hate to be the one to break it to you, but see that little gap between your thighs right below your groin? That says, "nicely done, you're in great shape!" It's called thigh gap.

• Looking fantastic to me. I wouldn't get ant thinner. Boney girls just don't look good, I'd love to see a back view

• The only thing wrong with your body is that it's not in my bed right now. Damn!

• Yes, that is fat. You look curvy but just ten pounds more and you would be fuckable. How tall are you?

• To be completely honest, if you loose any more weight you'll loose too much of your boobs which is important in attractive girls, you can still be active for health sake and that way you won't get fat

• drink lots of water and eat cleaner.

• Your not fat at all. If you wanna tone up try exercising.

• You're not fat at all. Tbh, I think you have a great body

• I think you have a great body... message me if you want some tips... :-)

• Smdh. Lol.

• another retard wanting positive reinforcement.

• - retard + self conscious cliche broad

• Your body is fucking amazing, how can you not see that?

• Lots of girls struggle with body image.. people can be mean

• More from Guys
    17