Can guys notice when your wearing a lot of make up? Can you notice?

can guys notice when your wearing a lot of make up? describe how much is too much

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Of course we can. When she starts looking like a clown

• Yes we can even of its just foundation typically I can tell because the neck is a different color than her face or because of I kiss her or its just late in the day I can see small areas where the make up is not there and how the skin looks a different color than the make up where it has been worn off

• Too much makeup would be if you rest your face on something like a pillow and there's powder all over it from you laying your face on it you're wearing too much in my opinion.

• Most guys are clueless about make-up.

• For the most part yea

• Yeah we can tell. It looks caked on. Like I could scratch it off with a nail. Or when you can see a ring of make up around your face that's not past your ears or on your neck. It looks funny.

• Yes
    You glow like you're a polished doll

• It is quite easy if girls wear heavy makeup.

• If you must wear a lot of makeup, buy better quality stuff. Cheap makeup looks bad

• Yes, you absolutely can. I for one find it unattractive. But I may just be a weird person. Since I prefer a girl with almost no make up at all.

What Girls Said 5

• When the make up line is seen easily... when most of the face looks fake and when you hear the term "cake face" it means too much make up aha :) A lot of guys can spot makeup easily and with their own personal preference, even a little can look like a lot to them :)

• Nope I wore tons of makeup everyday in highschool. So primer, foundation, concealer, highlight, contour, eyeliner, mascara, and sometimes more. I told my male friends I wore makeup and they were all stunned, they had no idea I wore makeup.

• When someone approaches and at a few meters you notice that she wears make-up, its too much. Make-up should be subtle and applied such that you don't notice it if you don't pay attention. That makes the difference between good professional make-up people and the others.

• Nope.
    I've gotten messages saying how my face looks so good natural…I'm wearing a full face of makeup in my photo. They honestly can't tell from who I've interacted with, in real life and on here.

• If your makeup is colorful or applied with a heavy hand then yes they do notice, if not you'd be surprised with how much you can get away with while having them think you're their ideal "natural" girl