Why don't they look like that in my eyes?

this is a question about my boobs. I'm 17 5'1 and 117lbs and i wear 36 d's. When I wear tank tops i've had girls in my school tell me how big they are and that I have jugs, cans, and melons. I've even had my older sisters friend tell me that she wish she had my boobs and my sis who wears an A say this to me too. Honestly in my personal eyes they don't look that big, i see other girls and think "wow she has big boobs". When i look at my own i really don't see what these girls see honestly (i'm most definitely not trolling either) I just see boobs, however i do wish that they were a different shape. Is this like a subconcious thing because since I was like 12 my mom's friend's would even tell me how big they are. My mom has even gone far to not allowing me to wear tight shirts or low cuts because she thinks guys would look. Is it just me that thinks my boobs aren't that big and a subconcious attitude towards them or are they as big as people say they are sometimes but i just don't see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry about any of it

What Guys Said 9

• a picture would have helped a lot here!!! 36D are big but not that big to get too much attention (from girls of course!!!)... every1 is conscious about some part of their body, long nose, small eyes, too short, weird hands/ears and what not... but you have what you have and we mostly become so critical that we don't appreciate our other features!! confidence and being comfortable in your skin often make you way more appealing and happy about the world!!!

• I don't know but it seems normal for you to say that because women are more self concious about themselves, similar to saying a girl looks gorgeous she still has doubts even after they told her that

• Most people are the most critical about themselves and only see the bad thing in them. That's just because you've seen yourself the longest and you've gotten over your good features..

• U young lady have some big tittes

• 36 D is pretty big and they look a lot bigger on a girl your height

• It's probably because they're yours and you're used to seeing them all the time.

• Any size "d" boobs are big. Wish my girl had c's even

• Don't over think it and worry about what others think and be happy with what you have

• It is a natural instinct for guys to look at boobs first, and especially if they are D's

What Girls Said 0