Would you think my face is masculine or feminine?

Either way it will be incredibly flattering for me. I am just looking for an opinion on what gender my face looks. I love a strong, androgynous look and I love a soft feminine look.

Yes, this is a vain post but I am trying to get an idea of how people perceive me.

Pictures are on my profile.

• Your face is masculine
  • Your face is more feminine

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• You are what i consider an attractive woman. But you don't look very feminine. There's a little bit of masculinity. I can't really know the reason but i think it could probably be the area around the mouth? Or the mouth itself? Or maybe the shape of your eyebrows? I don't know but there's definitely some masculinity in you. You are asking this question for a reason. Where there is smoke there is fire :)

• This made me chuckle. Don't worry I have indoor plumbing hahahhaha. You are in the running for best answer.

• The pictures do not help much, but I'd say that you have this androgynous face look you mentioned. Either way, you look pretty and the costume on profile pic is terrific. :)

• Kinda hard to get a good look from that picture but probably more feminine.

• Your face is more feminine

• From the images, I'd assume you were trying to present feminine, but you have some masculine structural qualities to your face as well. My reaction would probably be to use female pronouns but I'd be curious enough to think about it.

• Definitely feminine

• It's definitely more on the feminine side but I do see a slightly masculine feature around the jaw/mouth area.

• Definitely very feminine. Beautiful as well.

• P. S. Thanks for not asking me to "rate" you. You cannot quantify the human form.

• Your face is gorgeous like a princess and you remind me of xnena warrior princess. If you put a crown on people will think you are royalty ;)

• Feminine... alluringly so ;-)

• Where some women look like little girls, you look like a woman.

• two downvotes for what? I said she has very obvious sexual dimorphism; She looks like a woman instead of a pubescent teen.

• feminine face but you look kinda scary in your dp

• yeah, you have a pretty face

What Girls Said 4