Girls, what's this girl up to?

Is she posing like this to turn people on or is it one of those fitness things, she's an ex gymnast now a cross fit chick
Girls, what's this girl up to ?

But does a fitness selfie need to expose so much? that's why I thought it may have been slight sexual

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• It's a fitness thing

• She's showing off those incredible abs. Can't say I blame her; I'm sure they are a lot of work to maintain.

• Yup she works her ass off and she never quits, your pretty gorgeous yourself !

• Thank you

• its a fitness thing jeez xD do you really think she would make that face/pose if it was to turn people on

• I think she looks amazing

• She is amazing you should see her ass !

• Def a fitness selfie DAYUM!

• I think it's more than slight sexual... But maybe I'm just too judgmental. "Put some damn clothes on.. We don't need to see all that" lmao!!

• I would agree with you on the sexual part, her shorts could be pulled up another 2 inches and still show the development she's gained, but I've known this girl for awhile she enjoys posting sexy pictures what I'm wondering is does she enjoy getting people off, for me personally these kinds of visual stimulation are very sexually exciting !

• its a fitness selfie

• Not sure but I'd love to have her body!!

• I'd love to fuck her !

• I can tell you put a lot of deep heartfelt thought into your response...

• Judgmental bitch