Do you think my body looks good?

Do you think my body looks good?

Its a bikini, not underwear. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You look absolutely fine.. Sadly I cannot say the same about that bikini!

• Tops too loose so I had to have it taken in.

• Wow glad you are so mature and agree to disagree. Some girls here are just plain old catty

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for your very lovely compliment.. I do try to be honest and truthful at all times, as well as being completely open minded. :)

May I just quote one of my favourite sayings.. "It Takes One To Recognise One" :)

What Guys Said 49

• You look super.

Don't listen to these people saying you need to change. :)

• I think you got a great shape. Keep it healthy.

• Sure not to bad

• You look very well

• Yes, but you look young. Lots of girls your age look good, then get ugly very rapidly as they go through their 20's. Women get a free ride for about a decade, starting around 13 (or whenever they first 'develop'). Many live it up without investing in themselves (exercise, and develop character), then fall out of shape fast. Then they are shocked when men aren't interested in them.

Yes, you're pretty. But it looks temporary. Plan for that.

• I agree with this 100 percent

• @Asker
      Look, the short answer is, yes. You look pretty. I'd totally do you (barring... you know... you turning out to be a violent psychopath or a raging chauvinist).

• You mustve dated some psycho whose body resembles mine cause you're getting so worked up about it hahaha. Don't worry, I didn't take offence to what you said!

• Your body is very nice. :) I find it attractive.

• Sorry accidentally sent that :D
      I was going to say that you would look amazing if your stomach was more toned :)

• could use some toning, but its not terrible

that bra style though..

• omg i hate these bikini's lol (sorry) every girl has them now a days. Your body is good. If you want to tone, that would be good too. But your body looks :)

• Looks fine.

• You look good

• Nice phone..😂😂

• Big boobs, tiny waist, flat stomach, thigh gap, wide hips.

If I ever rejected a woman that had your body I'd shoot myself in the head.

• Dude! There are women with bodies like that who can make your life hell. Take control of yourself!

• that escalated quickly haha

• Well sorry for reading too much into it. I've seen a lot of guys hurt because they're enthralled by a pretty (but violent) woman.

In that regard, then, I'm with you. I would totally do her, even if she looked a bit like a power ranger :)

• I like your body nice and curvy. And you have good boobs size as well. What ever size ur boob are that my fav size.

Also your running low on toilet paper lol

• I'd smash that.

• You look smoking hot. You are either an attention seeker, or you need to work on your self confidence. Surely you know that you are hot based on how guys look at you when you wear that?

• Yes, your body is very hot. If I were at the beach and saw you in that bikini I would not be able to stop staring.

• oh... my god. you have the cutest flat stomach. really nice arms and the sexiest inner thighs i have ever seen. your thighs are also very sexy too. i have to say your very perfect

• I'm attracted to you.

• looks good to me

• Yep your body looks really beautiful, especially in tgat bikini!

• That bikini. You have sexy boobs and a really cute rectangular shape to your body!

• 6/10 could tone it up a little :)

• Desirable in my opinion.

• pretty okayish

• Yes! Yes I do! I really like that bikini too. But it looks like your sucking in your stomach though

• Pretty good. You have big boobs.

• Looks good to me

• Yes!!! Omg sexy body ;-)

• Agree with @Iron_Man :D

• Seems fine to me :)

• i love your body... :)

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 16

• Yeah, looks good enough.

• you look good

• Big boobs. Small waist. Flat stomach.

If you don't think your body looks good, we're all fucked.

• Yeah, you look fine! 😊

• yeah it is good..

• not bad, but you would look better if you toned up a bit. and sorry to say, but that bikini must go!!!

• Girl, you are rockin' that bikini. Super cute and sexy. You look fantastic and don't let anyone tell you other wise. Be confident!

• How is tha even sexy and fantastic? You must be butt-ugly or something?

• SHE HAS MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS OMG WTF HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU GET HAHAHA.

• OMFG. And the fact that she doesn't even make a fake profile is even more sad.

• You look spiffy in a spider man bikini

• Your body is nice! It just you need to tone it a little bit more.

• More like a lot more lol. Didn't know how she even got the courage to make this post

• Uhm. not really. Mine looks a lot better. Just saying. Hit a gym a little more

• Damn 😂

• Whatever you look good Asker

• Lol no she doesn't. You must either be blind or you must look identical to her.
      Seriously, I dont even know how someone can consider that blob to be attractive

• Yes, your body does look good :)

• It's gorgeous. I'd draw it.

• You look great!!

• You have a great body

• I would eat you out for sure.

• Hot but not the me