I am wondering if I am little, please help?

height: 158 cm
weight:51,9 kg
bust: 86 cm
waist: 69 cm
hips: 87 cm

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only calculate and visualize your height when looking at those numbers. And being a little short is nothing bad at all. There are girls who are really tall, really, short, all kinds. And every girl is liked by different men as long as she has a great personality.

What Guys Said 8

• Your about 5.2 feet your short but it's ok to be little and a lot of men find that attractive. Don't worry about what other people think it's sexy. Same goes for me.

• You sound nice and petite.

• Nopes, that much is okay for a girl. If you were a guy, you would have been in deep shit.

• Fucking metrics. ._.

• 5'2" 34-27-34 115 lbs. yeah you're short but I like that height or shorter in girls. Your middle might be better around 24" in my opinion (and without actually seeing a pic).

• I haven't studied the measurements of body parts...

• Short is cute doe

• but i meant little in general, not just short >

• Lol I don't know i only know inches and pounds sorry

• its okay ^^

• Thank god for online conversions :P
    Yeah you're little but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

• oh okay >< thank you for helping :3

What Girls Said 3

• Am being extremely lazy at the moment.. Can someone please do the conversions for me.. Thank You. :)

• You have a BMI of 21, which is very OK on the lean side. And you are not tall, thats correct, but not little either. More average on the small side. And your measures show a good proportioned hourglass. So where is your problem?

• i don't have a problem, just that my friends always says that i am tiny and they call me petite.

• You are not tiny with those measurements. OK, you are not a very tall girl (depends on the country where you live), so if your friends are all on the taller side, then OK, but you are certainly not very small. You have a perfectly normal body.

• i think you're cute tho!