Rate This Living Barbie Doll, Would you date a girl like her? Is she pretty /hot / sexy?

Such as the title, Rate This Living Barbie Doll, Would you date a girl like her? Is she pretty /hot / sexy?

A Living Barbie Doll

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow...
    I'll say I admire her determination for achieving and capturing a look some girls and guys like. I know she is from the Ukraine and gets looked at a lot but personally it looks a little too... Plastic. I would find her gorgeous if she stopped doing those mannequin poses and the effect of her make up wasn't so doll-like.

Besides she is a little... Unique. She plans to live off of air so she doesn't have to eat. She is racist saying mixed people are taking away from the beauty of humanity and lastly she seems women who are mothers as stupid for a lack of a better word.

• Well, You sounds the only one know more details about her, She is racist? Really? I think you will get the MH on this question!

• I was bored one day and I read about her. I was hoping her personality would be as pretty as she seems but I was disappointed. She even met the original human Ken. He isn't a big fan either 😂 she still seems to attract people as she is one of the most talked about in Russian media

• Thanks for MHO! by the way, she's almost 30
      She is 29

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there is a massive difference between datable and fuckable unfortunatly she isn't dateable

What Girls Said 17

• I don't think she looks realistic she is beautiful but not someone I would date (i don't date girls in any case) I just feel she looks more like a doll than a human. But that's her purpose and preference. And she is amazing so she should never change.

• To some people they might find her pretty/hot/sexy, but to me, honestly, I find her very creepy. She looks like one of those Barbie dolls that my 5 year old cousin sister loves to play with.

• I think she's got a really stunning and interesting look. She certainly isn't ugly and if I saw her in public I would be mesmerized. However, for someone to find her sexually attractive/appealing, I would think that said person might have a fetish. Perhaps agalmatophilia, sexual attraction to life-sized dolls or statues.

She doesn't look ALIVE, you know?

But who knows, I'm no doctor :P

• You know actually her face just looks a real doll, Even without make up, She just try to prove her she is a Living Barbie Doll. You know she still look fake, Not that real. Lol You're cute!

• The pictures are all of the same person, and while I don't mind a person wanting/liking dolly looks, having surgery for it is too much. I also hear she has a bad personality which is another reason why I don't like her.

• looks way too fake... i'll pass

• I think she's cool looking. But have you seen the guy who got plastic surgery to be Superman? I think he's cooler looking.

http://i.imgur.com/DzIMmaR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3flp6Tp.jpg

• I'm more worried what skin bleaching is doing to his skin

• You know, I'm worried his what Gene he have, No matter how he change his looks, His Gene still shit. And he will make a shit baby just like the former him.

• Yewww =((
    Creepy much?
    Who would wanna date a freaking plastic?

• Hehe, It smees she disgusting you, Sorry BSB , You are the girl every guys shuold dying for ! I'm crushing on you for a long time, Secretly don't tell anybody lol ! Well I wish I don't get blocked by you. by the way I saw since the summer coming , I saw a lot of gagers gone from GAG, Would stady longer as longer as you can? Don't leave too soon!

• @DaveyYourFavey

• No problem @Asker. Apology accepted

• No. She looks so weird. Some people take things too far.

• tooo fake.. plus if some one wants to a doll.. then they will buy a sex doll.. not date one..

• i think she's really pretty

• The 7th pic looks the MOST normal... I think she is absolutely disgusting and unnatural looking. I don't see why anyone would want to date that.

• You know some people just like to date the unique girl, But I'm not that one, And yes you're right !

• no no no

@ Mistnigqa808 what do you think

• @GalaxyChick23 Is that true? All those words she said to GQ?

• if it is true, then it is really funny coz she looks worst

• Ugh her face is fine but her body looks like she pulled her corset too tight.

• Thank you telling me that , I didn't noticed that until you tellling me! Also thank you for joing !

• Noo she doesn't even look real and probably has gone through like tons of surgeries

• That's just scary.

• She is gorgeous. I creep her Instagram

• she a ugly bitch in a barbie world, think she's plastic, looks a spastic. She can brush her hair, anorexic everywhereeee. Such a fake bitch, couldn't get a date bitch. oo ah oo

What Guys Said 23

• so fucking stupid. lol

I read she doesn't eat and soon will only survive off of water and sunlight.

so fucking stupid.

• Are you serious? She doesn't eat... and survives off water and sunlight... What does she think she is? A plant? ((:

• @cookiesandcream I think it'll take me much longer for flight time :(

• Photosynthesis ftw!!!

• Humans and their fashions.

• Looks like an alien.

• I don't think alien looks like that !

• Ya never know man, an alien can technically look like anything, it's a big universe out there.

• Well I don't deny what you said about alien looks, But for her I still think she just a human doll. At the sametime I agree with you, Yes it's a big universe out there.

• She looks as if she's made in real plastic.

• @Kangy I'd put a chain around her neck and then let me nieces and nephews play with her all day long. Because there's no way in hell I'd be seen walking in public with her ( I wouldn't even want to touch her LOL). She looks nasty and unnatural. Heck I wonder what she was thinking before she got that surgery LOL

Overall She's just 1 big HELL NAW!!! #ImNotManEnoughToDateThat

• It couldn't be any more creepy than that. Incredibly offputting and a huge red flag for mental instablity.

• I'm confused, is she a human who looks like a doll or is she a doll that looks like a a human 😦

• Hahaa, You are the funny one, Well I think she just got both !

• They all look really fake and sort of creepy. Looks like a lot of plastic surgery and tonnes of makeup. All their noses are too thin and eyes too far apart. These girls were probably far more beautiful before they got anything done. Also, if they weren't so thin their bodies might look a little more sexy.

• Excuse the pun but too plastic for me

• I like her body shape but everything else looks fake. Almost non-human. And that is not my style.

• But what about the fourth picture on the top, She looks totally gorgeous not fake at all ! Just like a normal pretty blonde girl wear a contact lens, Her body shape very sexy and hot !

• Yes @BumbleSuperBee it's like she's wearing some kind of ridiculously tight corset and her arms and legs are basically sticks!

• Ugh. Nobody accepts my opinions on GAG anymore. Guess I will have to ignore the "How do I look" topic.

• They're all ugly

• Sorry, I don't have a thing for Aliens...

• I like the second one. She kinda cute :D

• Uh. No thanks. I'll pass on all.

• Wouldn't be attracted to any of them, looks-wise.

• That's disgusting tbh

• Awww, You hurt her feelings, She tells me !

• He said that the girl told him that you upset her. I asked if she was one of the many voices in his head. Because if you've got a creepy plastic woman, who you've never met in your life telling you things then somethings up.

• @DaveyYourFavey Lol okay, makes sense

• ok she isnice

• a bit too weird.

• Valeria Lukyanova is her name i know this one nah!!

• Photoshooop. :S

• No, she really looks like that. She's had so many body modifications that she actually looks that way. You can see her in interviews and such.

• She looks mutated

• I'm creeper out by this...

• She is a 10 with a great personality! She mentioned that race mixing is bad and making uglier people. so that makes her 10x hotter in my opinion.