Am I pretty for a natural redhead? (Pictures added and I also have a recent profile picture)?

I love the most honest answers and i respect each and every one of your opinions. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated and helpful to make me more attractive as well! I have always been insecure about my looks, being that i have been picked on as child for having redhair. Thank You so very much :)
Sorry very blurry picture (horrible camera >.<)

• 0 (Your Ugly)
  • 1-2 (Your Not Pretty, But Not Ugly)
  • 3-4 (Your Okay/Decent)
  • 5-6 (Average/ Your pretty, but could use some help)
  • 7-8 (Your Pretty)
  • 9-10 (Your Beautiful)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is the option 10000 in the poll not included?
    I promise you there is absolutely no need to be insecure about your looks! You're a gorgeous girl and special too because redheads are the rarest women on this planet!
    Recently there was another girl asking the same question and telling she's insecure. I told her as well that she should feel special and not an ''alien'' as she told!
    Everything in the poll from 8 and below is just jealous people (especially when it comes to girl). Preserve your beauty!

• Wow thank you! Thank you so much! that really makes me feel so much better. I feel like an "alien" too. like some kind of mutant that doesn't belong here. I mean I know im different, in many ways, but just hurts to know that my hair and skin color really make a huge difference to some men and whether they want to date you or not. Red hair and blue eyes are the rarest combination in the world and you would think it would make more superior but I feel the opposite sometimes when men are chasing my best friends that are the complete opposite of me with their tan skin and dyed hair colors.

4. Red hair and blue eyes is the rarest combination in the world
      The majority of natural redheads have brown eyes, with others likely to have hazel or green shades.
      But like red hair, blue eye colour is a recessive trait, meaning that both parents must carry the gene for a child to be blessed with it. This makes those with red hair and blue eyes the rarest minority in the world, with only 1% having bot

What Guys Said 40

• WOW. I have always taken a liking to redheads, and you are certainly one of the loveliest I have seen in some time.

I have always been puzzled why stunningly beautiful women have such doubts about their looks. You could easily be a Cover Girl (IMHO). Keep that glowing red hair and the beaming smile!

"Miss_Lovely" says it all.

• Thank you!! haha that means a lot to me. And im sure a lot of it has to do with our pasts. at least for me that is why I am so insecure. I was so different in everybodys eyes and it either drew too much attention and I was picked on or it drove people away and made them reject me. Men don't typically like redheads I feel and that really ruins my confidence when all my friends have exactly what I have desired me entire life. the gorgeous long blonde/brown hair with freckles tan skin. the men prefer them over the ivory skinned redhead so I guess that's why I have so many doubts about my looks. and thank you so much for the compliment!

• Whatever you had to put up with as a child is now ancient history. You have blossomed into a stunning beauty. Most girls would kill to have your radiant disposition!

• Awww Thank you!!! Thank you very much! If only I didn't have such a lifelong memory as such elephants do! Haha way easier for me to remember things than to forget them, but I will certainly try to put it behind me and move on with the newer me :)

• To want validation is normal and I agree with the majority who think you're hot and I'm glad that you posted some cool pics. You are stunningly beautiful! Your boyfriend is lucky. There probably isn't any chance of being more gorgeous than you already are and it just wouldn't be fair to all the other girls in the world for you to try.
    Don't ever get plastic surgery! That would ruin you! It makes people uglier 100% of the time!
    So my advice is to avoid too much junk food, stay physically active with a hobby like tennis, stay cheerful because nobody likes a sourpuss.
    Now add my name to the ever growing list of guys that want to marry you! Lol :)

• Let me add that red is my favorite hair color and red eyebrows have have a very special meaning. Inbox me if you want to know what that is! ;)

• Haha thank you so very much for the compliment and the advice! I would never get plastic surgery done. I'm all natural as is and I wouldn't want to ruin that kind of blessing. And I agree with staying physical and having a cheerful attitude. Whenever im not at work, I am very active, being that I have a 3 month old German Shorthaired Pointer (which by the way if you know nothing about, they are the most extreme/energetic dogs on the planet!) and I always go on trail walks with him and run around and play with him and other activities. and as for the attitude, well im a redhead as you know, and we already have that fiery personality as is. I'm very bubbly and friendly, and WAY more generous and forgiving than I should be, just don't get on our bad side ;) But naww im actually a very sweet, quiet person until you get to know me, and then I open up and you will see the real bubbly/happy/spontaneous personality in me.
      And whats with red eyebrows? lol

• @Miss_Lovely your energy is intoxicating!!! And because of our age difference I'm asking you stop making me fall <3 in love <3 with <3 you!

• is it really red though? you look like more orange to me Tabby.

• *strawberry blonde 😎

• alright its been removed. goodluck with everything.

• Oh thank you very much for removing it for me (: The last thing I need is more stalkers, as if exs aren't bad enough!!! lolz

• Wow some girl actually had the nerce to vote 0, show your face, you demon.

Anyway, usually I vote 8 but since 9-10 said 'beautiful' I picked that one.
    Redhead or not, I'd date you if the age gap wasn't that great

Also... the last picture is mythical

• Thank you! and yep that was a photoshoot. He wanted me to look similar to a mermaid to add to his profile album :P Hehe probably explains the mythical scenery

• Mermaid, well you succeeded, because that's what I was thinking of when I typed 'Mythical'

Are you a model? Just asked because you had this photoshoot

• Oh my gosh! That's a beautiful head of hair and really, I think the color/texture/length etc. really helps bring out your facial features, too. Voted 'F'--I think you've already come upon the realization of doing your eye makeup and it really brings your eyes out, that's very well done, and you have beautiful cheeks and freckles and pretty much your whole look goes very well together.

I don't even have any advice I'm sorry cx I can't think of anything to add.

• Haha wow thank you very much for your honest opinion and the amazing compliments! :) Yeah I don't wear any make up. All I wear is eye liner and some mascara but other than that, everything else is natural and I want to keep it that way :) Thank you for making me feel better

• oh, no problem! And yeah, I really like how natural your skin looks--nothing wrong with a lot of makeup but on you I'd say that natural skin is working really well for ya! I myself tend to just wear eye makeup too, honestly because anything more is too much trouble *im lazy* (:

• Well being a ginger myself I'm not normally attracted to other soulless beings but your pretty damn cute :). On a side note it looks like you have blue eyes, if that's true you have the rarest combination of hair and eye color on the planet. Which makes you actually a whole lot more special than you previously thought ;). If you don't actually have blue eyes just ignore all that and take it as a fact of the day lol.

• Lol yes indeed. That is my all natural red hair and my natural blue eyes. However, my blue eyes change depending on my mood and colors im wearing. They change from anywhere from teal blue, blue-green, grey-blue on RARE occasions they turn just straight green. But a majority of the time they are blue like my 4th picture. (:

• Thank you!!! Makes me feel a little better about being different. I'm like a unicorn, just real. but very rare ;)
      I saw that too in an article!

But like red hair, blue eye colour is a recessive trait, meaning that both parents must carry the gene for a child to be blessed with it. This makes those with red hair and blue eyes the rarest minority in the world, with only 1% having both.
      So, each one is about as rare as a four-leaf clover

• I'm jealous of your rarity haha

• I think you look stunning - Love the redhair

• Thank You so very much! :)

• Oh gawd, yes, yes you are! 😍

I'll admit that im normally not very attracted to gingers, but... Props to you! 8/10 👌👌

• wow!! really! thank you so much! that means a lot to me coming from a guy who doesn't typically take interest to redheads. specifically because that's the main reason im insecure now because most men dont care for redheads and would normally walk off in the opposite direction to the lady with blonde hair and tan skin and brown eyes

• Awww thank you!! means a lot coming from somebody that knows exactly what he wants and prefers the exact opposite from me :P

• Haha, your welcome 😛

• You are an attractive young lady. Kids in school can be very cruel and unjustly. Since natural red heads seem to be the least common of all the hair colors kids will make fun just based on the fact that you are different. You have every right to go out in the world feeling confident!

• Yeah, you're definitely beautiful.

• Thank you so much!!! :)

• Stunning smile great hair great look. I guess I'm a reds fan

• Haha that's okay!! we redheads need more fans out there!! Which is why i'm so insecure now! Definitely need more men out there that recognize us redheads for what we really are :) Thank You so so much!!

• Hahaha thank you so much! :)

• And now for a 3rd time oh I feel spoilt lol

• For some reason, your image has some feline touch, pretty girl.

• Hahaha thank you very much for the compliment :)

• You look good

• Wow your gorgeous baby <3 <3 <3 i like red heads that hair color runs
    in my family

• Nah don't worry about your looks you're gorgeous 😊 nice hair , sizzling eyes, well shaped face , luscious lips and cute nose ... damn adorable 😍

• Haha thank you so much! hearing such sweet compliments really makes my day and helps with my confidence :)

• That fourth picture made me with I was in my 20's.

• Haha thank you! I'll take that as a compliment! :)

• A seriously hot babe out of 10

• Damn near perfect.
    Redheads Rock.
    It amazes me that you would need reassurance on this issue.

• Haha Thank you so much! And I guess I need reassurance because sometimes I feel neglected because im so different. Most men crave the blonde/brunette look with tan skin. I've always desired that look. to fit in. and men that specifically prefer those qualities in a woman look at me like im crazy. the look of "me? dating a redhead? your not my type" or at least that's the thought that runs through my head whenever I got denied. the only reasons I have ever been denied are BECAUSE I had redhair and I didn't have dark tan skin which is exactly what they had intended with their dream girl. I mean come on, nobody ever DREAMS of getting with a redhead with fare ivory skin. :( but thank you so much! you really made me feel better and I guess there are men out there who like redheads alright :)

• Aww, I couldn't imagine rejecting a girl for her hair color! I personally think the skin tone/hair color depend on the person. So I don't have a TRUE preference, but I HAVE dreamed of being with a redhead with fair, ivory skin. I think it's a great look, and I wish you knew more people with the same opinion.
      by the way, the only criticism or advice I could think of is that you don't need so much makeup/eyeliner. It looks cool, but you'd look awesome without it.

• you don't need to ask, you are nice looking woman with gorgeous hair.

• Thank you so much!! :)

• i'm not sure why red heads think they are less popular, to be honest red hair i think looks fantastic if well looked after and far more unique and desirable. I think the comments you have got back should boost your self estimation a fair bit

• Yes, yoou are very pretty and I can tell your freckles on picture #4 which makes you more attractive even. 👌

• oh really? thank you! I was under the impression that most men don't like freckles and prefer the tan look instead. I have freckles, thankfully though, they aren't big, dark or overwhelming. God blessed me. they blend in with my skin very well because im not as pale as most redheads either. more of an ivory tone than ghost white ;)

• I guess it depends on the area you're from but where I'm located and other places I've lived some guys are crazy for girls with pale skin in general. To be honest, pale skin girls can be just as attractive if not more attractive than girls with tan skin, plus freckles look cute and make girls look prettier in general, for some reason.

• Wow you are stunningly beautiful. I love your look. The hair color, eye color, skin tone, smile, body all work so well together. You are definitely a beautiful woman.

• You appear to be very attractive

• You're really pretty

• Thank you very much!! :)

• I don't prefer redheads over any other girl, I just haven't seen any unattractive ones

• Well that's a great thing!! :) they are rockin the red

• you are stunning!

• You are very pretty for sure...😊 but your hair is between red and blonde... so I am not sure...

• Miss you are not a redhead but you sure are pretty.

• Lol thank you so much for the compliment!! But sir, I must kindly inform you that I am indeed a redhead. The camera doesn't quite do my hair justice. It does get natural blonde highlights from the sun every summer but It is most certainly red (: You can see that in my profile picture and the last picture on this post #5 :)

• That's some great advice! Like I was discussing with somebody else, nobody likes a sourpuss. I feel like personality and chemistry is whats most important in relationships. well next to loyalty and honesty as well. those are my top two! But indeed, must have a positive attitude and outlook on life. The goal is to lift others up and have a contagious happy, bubbly personality that can reflect on others. And being humble has been a hard one to come by. when I was younger, about your age actually, I was very very insecure with myself and my bfs would argue that im to self conscious about myself and had low self esteem and they always begged me to be more confident in myself and stop putting myself down. The most current relationship I had, I tried "acting" like I was confident and didn't put myself down as much. but when I acted confident and happy with my looks, he thought that I needed to be more humble. I dk the line in between. im either too insecure or too confident and seem arrogant

• well mam personally I think that guys like their girfriends to be be more bold, the top news of the school, the trend setter, a little bit vulgar type. They don't like the shy girls.
      When they grow up they want that their girlfriends should be confident but not the vulgar, trend setter type.
      It is all about the voice don't stutter but don't be really confident as that makes a guy feel insecure about the relationship.
      So in all about the voice.

• Yeah I'd take you for a spin

• Hahaha Thanks! I suppose that's a good thing :P

• You're pretty 4 real and you probably already know that.

• Thank you very much! And I don't think im "ugly" but I always feel insecure because Im not really anybodys desired type. Most men want the big boobed blonde/brunette with leather tanned skin haha so It kind of ruined my self esteem knowing im the opposite of what most men want :/

• You are like the first morning sunshine cutting into the mist of the first day of summer

• Thank you! I've never had a compliment quite like that. similar but not as detailed! haha thank you!

• I hope you will get better one! you are welcome.

• You are gorgeous

• And your eyes. Wow. I forget what else I was going to write because you are so beautiful.

• Okay I closed my eyes and scrolled down so I am good. Firstly, you red heads are way hotter than others because of the way you look when you blush. Secondly, the look you give in pic 4 will make most men give you whatever you want (please don't take advantage of that).

• Hahaha. oh em geee! I hate it when I blush! :P and I blush so easily at that! And thank you! I think my eyes are probably one of my best qualities. People do tend to tell me that they are exquisite and quite piercing. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean by piercing but hopefully they mean it in a positive way and not aggressive. lol

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 12

• I think you're really pretty (of course I have to say that as a natural redhead myself lol) :)

• Yay!! a fellow redhead!!! thank you very much! we must always stick together for our misunderstood "breed" haha

• haha so true! :) and we're so rare which makes us automatically feel sympathy for one another

• but really I think you're very pretty!

• I love redheads, so yeah, you're pretty :)

• Want my hair then? Haha i'll trade! Thank you so much!! :)

• Oh from Harry Potter? I know very well who that is! Lol I grew up reading those books and watching the movies when they came out! I hope you get yourself a good looking redhead one day then :)

• Yeah, from Harry Potter, the amazing king Ron Weasley <3
      I had a great time reading the books and watching the movies, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan :)
      That's so nice <3 Thanks a lot. I hope you get a good looking man as beautiful as you ;)

• @sexualchrist has a redhead fetish 😅

You look seductive and sexay

• Thank you! :) haha and that's not a bad thing I suppose, since most men I come across don't necessarily like redheads and prefer blondes and brunettes instead. Always nice to hear im not completely undesired :P Lol

• Yup! i know how rare it is to have red hair. Been teased for being different my entire life :P
      Thank you for the confident boost! I was for sure no men out there actually preferred redheads. I knew guys that wouldn't date me in the past JUST BECAUSE i'm a redhead and they preferred different hair with dark skin and what not. :/ Really makes a redheaded woman like me insecure to know that there are men out there like that :( Redheads are just like other women- plus more!

And I wish I had green eyes. So pretty! She is a very lucky lady. I guess having blue eyes isn't too bad either though. Check this out below :)

But like red hair, blue eye colour is a recessive trait, meaning that both parents must carry the gene for a child to be blessed with it. This makes those with red hair and blue eyes the rarest minority in the wor

• Asked, you got blue eyes lol.

@sexuachrist ill try to find you the link.

• You're pretty! But I think you'd be pretty regardless of your hair color lol.

• Thank You so much!! I've always been insecure about my redhair! Its so hard being different! thank you very much for the compliment! :)

• No problem. You're pretty and so is that hair. No need to worry!

• You are beautiful!! :)

• Thank you! Thank you!!! :)

• You remind me of Samantha, the witch from bewitched. You're very good looking.

• FUNNY!! My name is Tabitha!!! :D I was named from that show actually!!! hehe and than you

• I must ask though, what made you think of Samantha from Bewitched? haha that's so ironic

• ha :) You look like her...

• Very pretty! You look good with that color.

• Thank you so much!!! :) I think its probably the only color I would ever be able to pull off, hence why I haven't even tried dying it! hahaha

• I'd say stick with it! It looks good.

• high five fellow redhead!!! ^^ although my red is not as intense as yours :(

• Yay!! A fellow redhead! I'm sure you know exactly what I mean being picked on throughout our childhood just for having different color hair. It really ruined my self esteem. We redheads need to stick together! :)

• love to you and @KittenHelmx :)

• Awww that's true! I didn't even think of that :( I'm sorry @KittenHelmx! I understand what it feels like. I've had a lot of redhead jokes thrown at me too! between people hating on freckles and all the crazy myths saying we are witches and firecrotch and omg you name it. So I know your pain :(

• Yes, I think you're really beautiful :)

• Thank you so much!!! :)

• You're so pretty your hair is freaking gorgeous! rock that ginger look girl xD

• Hehe Thanks girl! nobody knows how bad it sucks to be a "ginger" after all the nasty jokes and whatnot but people like you really helps make me feel more comfortable with myself! thank you so much!

• Am I pretty? *posts pics of duck faces, as mermaids, etc.) mhm... girl *shakes head*

• Sweetheart, there's not a single duck face in my photos and as for the mermaid comment, well, yes, that was for my photoshoot and he thought I was the perfect "mermaid" for his album, so yes that was requested of me.
      *Shakes Head* Please, don't comment just to be rude and post false statements. thanks anyways though.

• oh god... lol

• Excuse me little miss (OreoTheif),
      I actually have quite a great personality if I must say so myself without sounding conceited. Everybody I have met seems to love and comment on my friendly, bubbly personality. I'm actually very reserved and shy. I love to make others laugh whenever the moment strikes though because it helps bring me out of my shell, but once im out of my shell, I quite friendly and generous. Always putting others feelings before myself and making sure others are happy. Its just my natural instinct to put others before myself. Im happy making others happy and seeing that I can make others smile. that's what im all about. And you, my dear, should not be judging ones personality through the internet, because that is not a reliable source at all. you don't know the true personality of somebody until you have actually met them and spoke with them personally. Don't you know personality and statements over the internet/text can all be perceived differently than how it truly is

• Im a redhead too! You are really pretty too though. I feel like us redheads are at a disadvantage in the dating world though.