What do you think of this photo?

What do you think of this photo?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let me answer in two parts:

1 - About the photo:
    It is a nice pose and you added some interest to it with the background (same pic, blurred effect). The ray of sun light over your body also added interest.

As suggestions, I think you could add a little more contrast to it as the colours look a little washed out. Also, try this pose smiling a little more (just a little, not necessarily showing your teeth - though a sequence with spontaneuos laughs would do wonders, imho). Other than that, the sun light effects can be really cool when they spot on parts you want to highlight (for example, it is was not on your neck but on your chest or even crossing over your face on just one eye, the effect could be potentially more interesting).

2 - About the model:
    Girl, you are very beautiful. 9.5+/10 considering only what is shown. You do have the looks, lass. If you're hearing, I'd say to focus on your inner self (without forgetting the outer one, ofc). Pretend you're not stunning as you are and develop your personality always: be kind, be sexy, be feminine, be strong as much as soft.

Many women who are blessed with great beauty sometimes are trapped by it and turn into poisonous perfect roses. Avoid this, please, and enjoy your life.

What Guys Said 64

• The things...

Well she's jailbait so I'll pass for now... but yeahh...

• Watches as the number of @lovelyxo 's male followers sky rockets with perverts and pedophiles xD.

• very very pretty picture

• I think you're told that you're beautiful enough in real life to not seek validity from the internet.

• Sweet

..

..

• Thanks!

• Your welcome and don't listen to the haters they are probably sat looking at their girlfriends right now wishing they looked like u. Nothing perverted about giving a compliment to somebody that asks for an opinion on a picture. If the viewers can't be nice then they should leave their opinion in their mind. Its people like that, that have younger girls coming on here feeling like shit because they get bad comments and end up hating themselves.

• You are really hot and i wish i´d knew you cuase you seem like a super special girl who would make me smile every morining, I seriously would do anything in order to date you. I'm just afraid of the thoght that you will find someone else. I give you a 11/10

• You look very attractive

• Aye, looks good. Nice glowing eyes!

• It was taken with a crappy camera. There are raster lines going through it, and it's sideways. I like the "anacrop" thing, though, where the picture is stretched to create a border of itself, with the original laid over the center.

The lighting is okay, as are the colors.

• Well it's sideways, and there's something weird going on with the edges? Maybe it's just my phone. But other than that our hot. Solid 8.5/10

• a white girl.

• I think it has been heavily edited.

• it looks like your using a teddy bear as a pillow and i'm strongly against animal abuse

• You are beautiful!!! Love your eyes and hair too

• I hope you're making money off your looks (if you want to).

• It's a good picture

• Hahaha 😂 you know what I am thinking 😔

Sizzling hot 🔥😂😜

• I think its a girl

• You look like the type of girl who will end up dating older men once you get older.

• What's your name?
    I think now your name must be use instead of the word beautiful

• Wow is that you?
    8/10 amazing.

• She is smokin hot.
    Looks like she is from chez republic.
    Is the girl in this picture you.

• I think she looks really pretty, lovely deep eyes, flowing hair, cute lips and nose

• Not much. Over done eyes mostly. Kinds eerie looking eyes.

• So good looking that it's actually hurting.

• Fake/10 so negative 10 out of 10.

• I didn't like the photo much actually

• Excuse me but u r a big show off u don't even thank the people that's ego and that is making u wayyyy less attractive to me

• absolutely gorgeous!!

• A heart stopper lol

• Oh my god, the most gorgeous girl on the website most probably?

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 20

• Amazing eyes, sexy lips, nice eyebrows, nice boobs lol

A very good pic. 9/10. I would give you a ten but I had to move my head so I could see your pic lol

• You look nice.

• Beautiful!

• not crazy about the picture, but she's very pretty.

• Looking good :)

• Goooooooooorgeous

• Gaaaahh!! So beautiful!!! :)

• You're pretty

• Pretty now.
    Will be gorgeous as she ages and matures.

• Jailbait and too much make up.

• She's straight most girls are straight not bi. Jailbait is used by men not women.

• I just think it's gross that some of these guys who are calling her attractive are old enough to be her father.

• looks likemost pictures on tunblr that aren't quotes gifs or other

• I wish I looked as beautiful as you

• It's pretty but you look slightly alien-ish.

• to speak honestly, It's very good :D :D

• Aww you look stunning. Post it hun

• CURL YOUR HAIR!

• How much makeup are you wearing?

• not so much :D

• Eyeliner mascara foundation concealer eyeshadow

• Average. I also think your confidence is low considering you need validation from strangers.

• Nice picture but a bit provocative given it looks like you're laying in a bed giving the come get me eyes.

• Dat sunlight doh