Everyone always says im very pretty or gorgeous but do not believe it?

i used to be 20 stone now i look like this? is till see the 20stone girl !!

before is on the left and after is on the right !!everyone always says im very pretty or gorgeous but do not believe it ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations on losing weight - It probably take some time to get used to new look - Really gorgeous well done

What Guys Said 15

• oh gr8 change!! now u look wonderful!!! :)

• some people lie to make you feel good

• Sorry you don't look attractive to me.

• You look like an entirely different person

• i find you to be absolutely beautiful. You are smoking hot and look great in both pictures.

But the newer one is stunning to me.

• you know you look better, do we have to confirm that seriously

• you are hot

• You look way better now.

• Oh do look great to be honest... you have worked hard to achieve it so enjoy all the glory.

• you've improved quite a bit!

• Great job losing weight like that. You have much to be proud of. by the way you look good to me

• Honestly not in my opinion but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so what do I know

• There's a pretty big difference. A very strong improvement. There is no way you don't believe that you are not gorgeous.

• You look great! I hope you soon come to realize that you are an attractive woman.

• You look a lot happier in the old pic.

What Girls Said 6

• You look like you lost a little weight and learned to apply your make up professionally.
    I think you're average looking.
    But definitely not ugly.

• You look nice and some people will find you attractive and others won't. That is life.

• Now I've seen this picture on the right somewhere here before.. But I just can't think where!

• Nice transformation.

• Strangely, your face looks better in the picture on the left. You look a lot happier and younger. But you look great in the right pic too. Congrats on the weight loss :)

• beautiful :)