Girls, would you say I look attractive?

Girls, would you say I look attractive?

i want to get honest opinions, on if women think, only judging by the way I look, if they think I'm good-looking. Any comments, positive or negative, will be appreciated :).

• Extremely attractive
    11% (5)
  • Attractive
    70% (31)
  • Not attractive
    19% (8)
  • Hideous
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, not my taste I guess. I'd say you're average.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• i think yes you are attractive but sometimes looks really dont matter but i agree u are very attractive x3

1|0
    0|0
  • For whatever weird reason you look like one of those guys who would complain about being in the friend zone, but you do have nice eyes and overall not bad!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like this german guy from my school, and well, he's hot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • First picture you look attractive. Second picture I can't really tell so i'll settle for average. I didn't vote since there was no average option.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty good and much older than your age, but please do something about your hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're attractive, but the last photo kinda ruins how your personality is perceived, it turned me off :/

0|0
    0|0
  • you look mischievious

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute. Plus, you're only 15 - you'll get more attractive with time. You should so something about your hair though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your face is great and your body is great, haha so yes you are very attractive ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Jailbait. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You look attractive :) Nice body!

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. You're delicious lol

0|0
    0|0
  • First picture - hmm he is handsome
    Second picture - oo yes he is attractive :D

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry but u r not attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • if you had longer hair you would be extremely attractive i think :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out and get an awesome body, and please do something about the hair. You have an attractive face but the hair ruins it.

0|0
    0|0