Face exercise:Can they improve someones apperance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Chewing gum is the best excercises for face

• Thanks for the tip. by the way do you think a guys face can be more masculine by doing this exersize? making it look more attractive.

• So have you tried it youself? if so then did it make girls see you as more attractive than before?

• yes bro tried and it did the trick :)

What Girls Said 1

• Haha what? Never heard of that

• These are basicly alternative ways to become a slighty bit more attractive. For example have you never thoght that hot guys do have similar features and look somewhat similar? Ofcorse you can´t fix a ugly face but you can make a average face pretty i imagine.

• I don't know. I have never fancied two guys that have similar facial features. Except the eyes. I think I have a thing for brownish green eyes. I don't know man do it if it makes you happy. Kissing is also an excellent facial workout c:

What Guys Said 5

• I think they can - Here is a link that might help
    http://m.wikihow.com/Exercise-Facial-Muscles

• face x-ercises? wot do u mean?

maybe u mean face-lift?

• Yeah dude it's called surgery

• I was refering to natural training that doesn´t have to do with a doctor och knifes under the skin, or as you call it surgery but i mean it seems like a better option becuse surgery involves bigger risks i imagine.

• no they don't help at all don't do it

• Never heard of it