How to look good in a bikini?

I'm 14 and weigh 114 pounds, I was wondering how to look good in a bikini since I have belly fat. Oh and I'm 5 foot if that matters.
How to look good in a bikini?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have quite a nice body for being 14. If you are worried about your tummy, wear a one piece. There are some one piece suits that are hotter looking than bikinis

Most Helpful Girl

• losing weight is extremely simple. Exercise at least three times a week for an hour and eat balanced meals. A proper plate should consist of 1/2 veggies or fruit, 1/4 complex carb (such as brown rice, quinoa or wheat bread, etc), and your protein should be the size of your palm. For exercise I think weight lifting is most effective (don't worry about getting bulky, women lack the necessary hormones to get muscles like men), I think it's more effective because it burns calories long, and build lean muscle which burns calories by just existing. If you want bigger muscles (example, larger butt or arms) then do heavy weighted exercises with low reps (low weight high rep) and if you want smaller leaner muscle do low weights high rep (this basically toned preexisting muscle. And add about 20mins of cardio of your choice. This is what I find most affective but great at home workouts like blogilates or tone it up on YouTube are great and free.
    Staying motivated us hard, but I suggest making a vision board. It sound stupid but it works (mine has a picture if my setting or before body and next to it are a bunch of pictures of my dream body) seeing how far I had come or was going really set the tone of my day and reminded me what I was working for. I also keep one picture of my dream body on the fridge so that it reminds me to make smart choices about what I'm eating

Benefits of strength training

www.msn.com/.../ar-AA9H3J

What Guys Said 17

• I think you look like you are in pretty decent shape, if you work out it won't hurt you, but that should be something you want to do for yourself, as it stands you have nothing to be worried about.

• You look well

• You already look good in my opinion, but if you'd like to lose belly fat, just do some sit ups. I think you'll look good wether you decide to lose belly fat or not.

• You look fine

• you look fine but a bit of a tone up on the tummy wouldn't hurt do some sit ups or crunches and get some muscle tone there and you will look fabulous. As an alternative get one of those slender tone things and use it

• Well you're way to young to feel insecure about your body. You will get taller and the belly fat will go don't worry.

• exercersize and diet a little bit not extreme level.

• Are u sure thas 114lbs? '-'

• You look fine. If you still wanna workout, workout to get healthy

• Not so much fat... you are only curvy... really nice don't worry...
    Moreover your belly can perfectly hide when your bladder is bulging because you really need to pee

• I look great!

• Nothing to worry about.

• Ha ha, you come to learn experience?

• i can give you more detail tips. DM me.

• Damn girl nice body :)

• Dude, you're fine yo. Any smaller and you'd be anorexic. Stop thinking y'all are fat, and stop fishing for compliments

• you already looks very good now

What Girls Said 13

• I know I'm gonna get a shit ton of hate for this, but you're fucking 14. You have no fucking business being in a bikini!

"She loves her body and it gives her confidence"
    -No the fuck it does not. If it does give her "confidence", it's the wrong one coming from external validation. It's the wrong kind because clothes shouldn't be your source of confidence. Neither attention. Neither external validation.

You know how many pervs and pedos there are? All of y'all can go ahead and hate, but I stand by my statement. 14 YEAR OLDS HAVE NO BUSINESS DRESSING IN BIKINIS!
    Doesn't matter if they're fat, skinny, tall, short etc.

Wear a swimsuit instead. And no you're not fat. You look ok.

• I agree that it doesn't give you confidence but I don't think there's an age you can't wear bikinis. It's your body. I am pretty self aware and I do know there are people out there, but I'm in a safe place, they can stare all they want. I wear 2 peice because it's easier to urinate in as well as breath.

• It's only sexy if you think of it that way. And people ages 14 and up are starting to begin puberty much earlier and have adult bodies and desires

• @a_lizete I don't like children.
      But I stand by my statement. Society has made bikinis sexy, so I don't think young people should wear them. Not 5yr olds. Not 15 try olds.
      Puberty has nothing to do with it, just because their bodies are mature, their brains probably aren't.

• You look pretty good just like that

• you look fine girly! my body is kinda the same way just a bit more toned cause im a soccer player , I wear bikinis and it looks just fine so you will too!

• Tone up and lose some extra body fat. Though i would think you would look good in a bikini so don't sweat it. :)

• workout... :)

• Confidence and a smile. also personally I find board shorts cover up the things that make me uncomfertable

• You don't have bellyfat

• You look good like that, but if you don't feel comfortable or confident with your body, you should work on it. I can give you diet and exercise tips if you want.

• You need to start doing exercises to tone up

• Maybe I'm being traditional here but, Aren't you a bit young to wear a bikini? ._.
    It doesn't look bad though. Your um... (I'm gonna feel like a perb on this, but just my opinion) you have good boobs. And you are not fat. Go ahead and use it girl!

• Nah you look great!!

• OMG haha im almost 19 and i dont even have the half of your boobs im so flat haha

• You should work out because you're kind of chubby. But that's it.