Natural blush yay or nay?

Do you like it when people have a natural blush like this?
I have it and I think it's so annoying sometimes because I can only really get rid of it by applying tons of foundation, and I noticed it's more visible now as temperatures are going up ughh..
But what do you think?

Natural blush yay or nay?

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural blush is a good thing. Most girls wish they had it.

What Guys Said 12

• I was always into it, a very cute asset. You're a very pretty girl and the nose ring just warns people if they're enticed by your cheeks: "I may look like a doll but I do kick your ass if you mess with me". :)

• I think it is nice

• I hardly notice but I think natural is usually better

• yeah but what about natural blush?

• it's a good thing for girls unless it's like way too pale then it looks scary but you're not too pale

• hahaha ok then

• Don't most people put make up on so they can have a blush on their face?

• I don't care either way, you're really pretty

• I think you are lucky. You have nice skin and therefore don't need any makeup at all except maybe a little eye makeup

• it's not bad or atttractive, however your fair skin must look great during winter

• yeah but it's annoying in summer because I get thousands of freckles & I just won't tan :/

• You look very pretty, with or without the blush.

• Cute one ehh but the pictures are too streched second one looks more cute :)

• I don't know why gag does that stretching if you just wanna alter the size.. :/

• I know it sucks :p still doesn't matter you look cute :)

• 2nd pic is nicer

• Young really young too young I don't think you are old enough to use this website

• Why is head so big and body so skinny?

• because head actually just proportionate to body.
      maybe angle it is 😃

• I'm 19 and I can guarantee you that doesn't happen if you're with a reliable agency. I used to be with an agency based in the netherlands and they constantly asked me to get my bust to 88 (it's 91) and it was just physically impossible for me to get there no matter how I would starve myself until my friend persuaded me to quit working with them. Now I'm still with a booker but work mostly independently from any agency and I'm still happy and get good jobs. The thing your talking about is not modelling, it's prostitution.

• Yeah you gotta look after yourself in any job. Best of luck with the future.

What Girls Said 6

• Aw, it looks cute and it's just a bit, so don't worry about it :) But I can totally understand how it can be annoying sometimes, especially if you want to go for the "nude-look".

Anyways I like your rosy cheeks!

• yes and people always assume I'm wearing blush or some weirdos think I have an allergy and it's some kind of rash on my cheeks lol

but thank you :)

• its nice no worries

• I want it! :D

• Oh my, you are like my definition of the perfect woman. Your figure, your face, eyes, and that blush is more than awesome. I wish i had it, i`m kind of pale :(

• are you kidding me omg? I think you're so pretty, too!!
      & I'm pale it's just that rosy blush on my cheeks & freckles that annoy me sometimes.. I wish I had more flawless skin :/

• Haha no way omg thank you so much! <3 But you're honestly beautiful, too!

• & I don't find your eyes small at all!

• Its cute i think

• Are those circle lenses? If so, I think they really suit you.

• yes they are :) I actually need them for reading anyways so I decided to use them to enhance my physical appearance as well

• Oml thank youuu. <3

• you're welcomee ! <3