Im thinking about maby growing my hair to my shoulders do you think I could pull it off?

im thinking about maby growing my hair to my shoulders do you think i could pull it off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you could

What Girls Said 9

• I think you should try it out.

• It won't grow if you pull it off, silly!!

Seriously, give it a go and see if you like it. If you don't, you can always cut it off again.

Better than shaving your head and then not liking it!! Where's the glue?

• Yes, I think it would fit you

• I think you could pull it off.

• I think you could pull iT off. You have the right features😊 and if you don't like it you can cut it again😀

• Yes!! I LOVE long hair!!

• You should try it out

• YES! long hair would look so good on you considering your features. I love long hair on guys <3

• You'd look like a rocker/musician (I forgot his name) I don't have anything against it, but I prefer guys with short hair.

• Lol I am a musician actually :p ha I play drums guitar and bass me and my friend are starting a band when I get the $ to move back to colorado

• Ohhh hahaha, grow it out then and rock that hair.

What Guys Said 9

• Personally, based on just this, I don't think so. I think it's fine the way it is.

• No. Please don't. Your hair looks like it could easily become / have the appearance of being greasy, and long greasy hair is just disgusting. Just keep it short and style it some other way.

• My hairs not greasy -_-

• Lol short hairs greasier then long

• Clearly you aren't interested in my opinion. And by the way there is no correlation between length of hair and oiliness, its just that longer hair (especially if it is shiny like yours) will look greasier than the same hair in a short style

• Possibly, only way to find out though is to actually do it lol.

• Absolutely you should

• you need to work out more for a good look but hair growing out is a maybe

• Your hair looks pretty cool the way it looks in your picture to be honest. You look like you can pull off longer hair. Just remember that longer hair can take time to grow. So don't get discouraged.
    Good luck bro

• I think you could

• No don't do that long hair on guys do not look sexy

• 0|1