Should I get my nose done?

should i get my nose done?

i used to get bullied relentlessly since i was 5 for having a 'pig nose' it really knocked my confidence and im still selfconsious about my nose. so in your opinion do you think i should have it corrected

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this is a stupid answer because you're asking us and this isn't a solid answer.
    I say that it's your decision. If you think that it will help you to feel better about yourself and to stop being self consious about your nose, then you should do it. If you're not sure, then you can wait. I see nothing wrong about it and you should ignore those negative comments (although it easier to say than to actually do it)

What Guys Said 22

• Get it done if you want to, but you should know there's a risk that it could turn out worse. So if you do decide to have work done, make sure you find the best plastic surgeon you can afford. But your nose looks kinda cute to me, so i don't think you should worry about it =)

• No, i think your nose is adorable! :D

• if by "done" you mean removing that dumb piercing, then YES

your nose looks fine, but you're ruining your appearance all by yourself

• The bullies are just jealous of how gorgeous you are.

• Well you know ah pigs (Bulls) also get those nose rings. I see your dilemma. the nose ring on Animals is encourage and discourage certain behaviors. Is this what you would like to portray? You have been getting harassed about your nose. You may get it fixed but I don't see a ugly nose. Maybe you always had that ring in there. Maybe you need to take the bull by the horns and ring the bell on bullies☺️.

• No, because there is nothing wrong with it and the vast majority of the time people who tease you are jealous of your looks.

• It would be nice to see a picture of your nose that didn't come from a weird low angle, because that's probably what it is

• Let people bully you. You should get breast implants

• I think you have a very prominent nose which is good because it fits your face very well. They look for models with your nose type so maybe you could give it a shot.

• Your nose is fine. what you have installed is gross. Get it out and be happy.

• You have a nice nose, but the nose ring is unattractive.

• it looks amzing to me already

• 0|0
  • Gorgeous nose... don't get surgery on it

• No that is the cutest nose I've seen, don't do a nose job you look hot, you'll ruin you face

• Looks fine to me :/

• No please don't. You are pretty and what happens if you don't like how it turns out.

• Looks cute to me

• you've got pig nose because of this piercing which doesn't suit you at all!

• A pig nose? Weird. I see nothing piggish about your nose. Eh, F them. However, I do suggest getting rid of that nose ring.

• Bullied, or teased, there's a diff.

• i'm aware of the difference thanks

• I'm asking you a damn question

• Your top picture is all over google and what sites it matches
    hard to say any pictures are you most likely another Catfish

lh3.googleusercontent.com/kCa73rh7FFco1jN4l1gadoV19GcEITp7ADxgo1Jo58riPaGk7G6f48Gt6ti9NNiDO4ay=s85

• or it could be that its on my facebook my twitter my google plus etc aha if i was going to be a catfish id chose someone wayy more interesting

What Girls Said 14

• I'm a little confused about your question.

For the simple fact, that you think you have a pig nose.
    But you add a piercing which will draw TEN TIMES more attention to that area.

I'm not sure if you're looking for compliments or what to boost your ego.
    My honest answer,
    Your nose looks fine.
    I only agree with surgery if the person is disfigured.
    I don't think it's necessary in your case.

But if surgery is really what you want, make sure you do proper research on your doctor.
    Make sure he/she is board certified and read reviews to see how successful he is with his patients.
    Even look at before/after photos of rhinoplasty.

• Your nose is alright, but the piercing gives a lot of attention to your nose. Why bringing attention to the thing you're most insecure about?

• You have a fine nose!!!
    Those people were stupid :/

• I don't even see a "pig nose" honestly, i'm not just saying that to make you feel better lol. I honestly don't see it at all.

You're beautiful the way you are, your nose fits your face perfectly, it could just be an issue with the people you're around. People are sheep and if one person says something then others like to follow, no matter how untrue it is.

• your nose looks fine

• i don't understand. if you are self conscious about your nose, why would you wear a piercing there, when that brings all the attention to it?

• nooooo no no.
    You're way to beautiful.

• No, why would you do that just because of some immature kids? And I think your nose is pretty.

• You have a great nose i just personally dont like the piercing but its your choice and no dont get surgery you dont want to waist money on something so stupid and besides dont listen to people who say bad things about you be confident of yourself

• Your nose looks great, but you shouldn't listen to other people's opinion that much. If that'd make you happier and more confident, do it.

• No, just take off your septum. Not really flattering if you ask me

• Your nose is fine but the septum piercing doesn't suit you

• Your nose is fine!

• I think for someone who posts so many pictures of themselves, you can't be that worried.