30 years old? Really?

Yesterday, by pure curiosity i asked how old I looked and a lot of people said that i looked like i was in my mid 30s and some even said 40 years old. WOW Im only 19 haha

Exactly how do I look that old? :o

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Okay, I am going out on a limb here. You asked how you look that old, but most people only stated they thought you looked that old but not why. And the one you selected as MHO did not answer the question of why people would say you look older at all, so you may not really want to hear the "why". But since you asked, I will give you my thought.

In your current profile picture, you look tired. Kind of worn out. And your eyes seem a bit sunken. I think that is what makes you look older. Other than that, you look quite young. Beautiful, clear skin especially.

Perhaps a bit more sleep would make your eyes appear less sunken. If you already get plenty of sleep, then it is just a feature of your face that you can do little about except to try to hide it with makeup.

But you are beautiful. Don't feel that people are taking that away from you!

• Okay thank you! :) because I'm only 19 and I find that really insulting :/

• No not you! I meant the others who comment, makes me feel like shit

• Looking at their comments I feel most of them were not trying to be mean at all. They just did not see the "why" and were stating what they saw. I know you can feel badly about it. All of us have things about our appearance that we are unhappy about, but if I asked others about my looks I would expect people to tell me the truth and it might hurt. My problems are wrinkles finally catching up with me in the last couple of years, and stained teeth. (coffee?). If it was just thinking I looked older than I am, I could be okay with that. But appearance being less "handsome" hurts more.

• I think what people are saying is that you don't look like a kid, and that you look very sexy, beautiful and mature. That is where the higher numbers are coming from.

• If I remember rightly I said 20/21 and I will stick with that.

• You could pass as a 30 year old

• i remember answering the question. Your face just appears aged... particularly in the photos you posted earlier. Not sure if there is a heck of a lot you can do about it though. I'd just roll with it

• I'm not sure what it is about you, but in all honesty, you look about 30 to me as well.

• Honestly you look like a woman in her late 20s that took good care of herself

• 30 is not old

• i dont know what this was based on, but going by your profile pic i'd say your eye makeup could do with some adjustments.

• You don't look *OLD* you look mature, like a fully grown woman. It's a compliment I think because nobody wants to date a 19 year old when they can date a 25 year old who knows the world better.

What Girls Said 5

• You have bold, expressive eyes which might make people think you are wise and therefore older.

• Your face defo looks older... Maybe its just your face that's aging... but notcha body

• And that's supposed to be a good thing? Lol

• If you compare yourself to other 19 years old girls here, you look much more older. They don't really have frown lines when not smiling.

• And where are my frown lines? I'm smiling in my picture!

• Not gonna lie, you do look like you're in your late 20s, early to mid 30s.

• why? thats insulting

• Thanks and you don't look like a turd I was just mad. But imagine when I'm 35, I'll look 70! 😂 that's why I take it bad 😳

• You probably won't look 70. I guess it is frustrating since unfortunately we live in a society that appreciates women in their youth a lot more than we should,

• oh goodness, thats... a little intimidating. xD I don't think you look 30 >><<

• I would have guessed 20s. What pic did you use? Full body or head shot?