Girls, How do you feel about clean shaved heads? are they more or less attractive? Is it any better with facial hair or not?

do you really find bald men intimidating and more confident?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I read this as hands and was like: "is shaving hands a thing?". I don't know, I'm not in a position to judge anyone or their preferences, but I personally prefer guys with hair. However, some guys look pretty good with a clean shave. I guess some people associate baldness with getting older but I don't know, some people, girls and guys, can totally rock having no hair.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like heads like that, it's a turn off, I love hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind a shaven head, although it depends on the man. I personally think men look better with hair though. That's what you have hair on your head for.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to have some hair to pull haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the clean shaven/bald head look only if the person has a nicely shaped head.

0|1
    0|0
  • i've never found that look attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not really into bald men but I do like facial hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Less attractive. Shortly after my ex broke up with me, he shaved his head, and well let's just say I lost all feelings that may have been attracted to him in the first place; he was kinda hot with hair.. but without hair... well he looks like he's 40...

0|2
    0|0