Guys, what casual outfits do you like on a girl?

looking to impress a guy, and i see him in a daily basis so it's casual wear. but what type of outfits do you usually like? i know everyone is different but yeah, if you could possibly post a photo of the outfit too?

also, it's winter here if that makes a difference in the style of clothing

and if it makes a difference i have a slim body type.. probably most similar to ariana grande

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Disclaimer: Clothing changes very much from guy to guy. Most clothes are cute on a girl.

If it is kind of cold, I always thought scarfs were cute on girls personally. Other than that, I'd suggest jeans, a nice shirt (either just kind of a t-shirt like this or a casual untucked button up), and optional would be a light jacket.
    picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...hirt-jacket-shoes.jpg

If it is very cold, I again suggest a scarf / jeans, but with a thicker jacket like this one...
    1-moda.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/1103.jpg

Personally, I always thought the giant boots people wear were overboard and maybe too girly-girl, but that is just my opinion. I'm sure some guys like them.

I'm awful at color selection by the way, so I'll leave that kind of stuff to you. I always favored dark blue, and darker colors, but colors are very controversial and change person to person.

If the links don't work, I'll try something else. And if this clothing is too warm for what you need I can change my answer. Just comment for any problems.

TL;Dr; Things I like : scarfs. Things I'm neutral about / don't care much about : jeans, shirt/button up whatever Things I'm not too fond of : The ridiculously large girly boots.

Hoped I helped at least some!

What Guys Said 13

• 0|0
  • sundresses!!! Love them! If it is not too warm where you are (when it is summer at least for you), with a body type like that, I think you could pull off leggings or something under some high waisted shorts.

I just googled it, this looked fine for what I mean kind of.

cdn10.lbstatic.nu/.../2681901_peace.tee.jpg

• Jeans and regular t-shirts would do. Becz the outfit does not matter much if you see each other on daily basis...

But only the way you fix your hair, face and attitude does

• I think tight jeans, with a loose flannel or button down shirt, and a beanie is reallyyyy cewt! 😘

• Tight shirt with a short skirt.

• just a white casual tank top

• I like when girls wear pull over hoodies but only when they fit I don't like the super tight ones and dark jeans

• Boots, jeans, jacket that stops at middrif with a long shirt that fits loosly but isn't baggy.

• Tanktop no bra and ass shorts

• You kidding. Yoga pants and boots.

• Don't change your style for a guy. He should like you for you, not what you try to wear. Besides, I thought women didn't "dress for men"

• not always. only because it's a potential relationship so yeah

• Anything with Yoga pants.

• Obviously this question depends HUGELY on your body type, and every guy is gonna be different.

I really like snug jeans and a snug tee shirt on a girl. But then, I don't like girlie girls, I like a gal who is tough and can hold her own.

Again, this is for a casual wear suggestion. Of course sun dresses and such are super attractive as well.