Guys, Am I at least average? Also, glasses or no glasses? I don't need need them but you know I don't know to wear them or not?

Guys, Am I at least average?  Also, glasses or no glasses?  I don't need need them but you know I don't know to wear them or not?

Updates:
Yeah I know, I do rock what I got I just wanted to see what other people thought to be honest. 😊. It is kind of hard though considering your best friend is tall, blonde, and really skinny. But! That's ok! Because I'm ok with me. ☺️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a doll. Nice smile and a cute nose. Either way on the glasses

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, people make fun sometimes even though we're almost fucking adults that I have sort of a baby face. its too chubby for my body and ugh. Really though I never noticed my nose or smile that much before so thanks.

• Show All
    • Thank you!

• Anytime ;)

What Guys Said 20

• I think you look really cute - I don't rate anybody, it is only a number.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good

0|0
    0|0
  • you cute, I would say above average, but you look way younger than 17. and for glasses, I would say either, Where you get the glasses, I want a pair, I need them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both fine but to me you look cuter without.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really cute, you look pretty with and without glasses

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot of people say either way so sometimes I wear them and sometimes I don't. Thank you by the way. 😊

• Kinda cute looking :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I find you cuter with the glasses on, but sexier without... choose :D

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean "you don't need them"?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean they help me see better but if I'm in front of stuff I don't have to wear them

• No glasses you look cute ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • no, you are 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • very cute you have very pretty eyes the glasses just hide them get some contacts. AC/DC ROCKS!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I fucking love ACDC man, oh you must have confused me and my friend up I'm the one with the brown eyes.

• Show All
    • Why are you saying sorry? I don't care lol.

• You look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100/10 you are beautiful!!! no that is not a mistake.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're definitely above average, in my opinion. Both of you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your pretty 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Average...

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was thinking too. Hey I asked for opinions so.

• Average is good. What redblooded man doent fantasise about the sexy girl next door

• Yeah I guess.

• Im sorry to me you look average however you have potential to get higher. I suggest working out a bit more to lose excess fat and combing your hair so it's all smooth and maybe a touch of make up.

0|0
    0|1
    • No braces no glasses

• Show All
    • That's one of the dumbest comments i read on this site YOU more mature than Me just because i generalize that teenage girls are annoying? What if you generalized that teenage boys are annoying? Well acually I would completely agree! Teenagers in general are annoying and dumb not saying there Aren't exceptions! Now i'm done with this conversation bye

• Not ALL just in general for me! Ok! just so you dont get so butthurt by it ok

• You're not bad looking. about average. although you look much younger than 17.

you look better without the glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both works for you, really. But definitely keep wearing AC/DC shirts, that's hot af!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're above average. And you look bitchin' with specs. You're young, but you still got specs appeal. (Couldn't help it.) :)

Keep rockin'.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thank you! 😊

• Show All
    • Very cool. :) Keep rockin', sister.

• Will do man, will do. ✌🏻️✌🏻