How to my hair and makeup for a date , outside?

I have really light blue eyes, pale skin with freckles , medium brown straight think hair shoulder length. I am planning on wearing a nice top and some capris and my converse or a high waisted skirt with a crop top and some shoes to go with it. And for acessories I'm going to wear my silver heart necklace and maybe some dangle earings and a nice bracelet.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Just do with whatever you're comfortable with

• Sounds like high maintenance to me. I'd rather you come in something more relaxed / comfortable. Not saying pajamas or anything but just nice skirt and a fitting shirt. If you come to a date all decked out it would make me more nervous as the male wondering if I looked good enough to be with you. Plus I imagine it adds stress to you as you're worrying about your makeup all evening instead of enjoying yourself. My advise; ditch the makeup, wear something comfortable that you like and have fun.

• And ur under 18, right?

• try brown eye make up

What Girls Said 3

• I have blue eyes, all you need to do is put some mascara on.

Put just a tiny bit of white eye shadow on the inside corner of your eye and blend it a little. If you have really pale skin then add a little bit of eyeliner on the top of your lid.

Good luck! Don't do full clubbing make up! just casual natural looking girl next door kind of make up! :)

• i dont know anything about makeup... but a waterfall braid looks very good for hair.. wear clothes with dark colours..

• It sounds like your eyes are your most beautiful physical quality. Maybe you could try some eye makeup to really make them stand out.