So I want to know what makes me attractive/what doesn't?

This is a part of some of the pictures I took as a aniversary present for my boyfriend, and I want to know what people do and don't like about me..

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Guitar! I love guitar. If you play it that is extra attractive, but that could just be my preference haha. Having the guitar there is awesome regardless. What type is it?
    Other than that, these are very nice pictures. I honestly can't think of anything unnattractive in these photos.

I'm sure your boyfriend will be glad with his gift :D

• you have a nice butt, nice face, nice body, nice hair. But your boobs are a little low, try a push up.

• What makes you attractive: Face ofc. Pretty, healthy hair. Nice legs and quite the butt from what i can see.

What doesn't make you attractive: Sorry, i got nothin

• They are lovely photos, very attractive, nice switch in styles

• There's nothing unattractive about you. Only attractiveness.

You're body is perfect, you have a pretty face and you're a cool rock chick.

• Cute face body hair kinda of short looking but perfectly fine for girls and looks kind o bad ass in thr first pic whih some guys like.

• Ok well first off... Wow! You're absolutely gorgeous!

You have a nice face, you look in shape and you're blonde so you know...
    I honestly can't find anything unattractive about you. You're a beautiful woman that's all I can say.

Well I hope this helped. And props to the photographer, they did an amazing job!

• Gorgeous face and eyes with a playful curve to your smile... beautiful hair, and great figure, with nice toned legs... very nice and very attractive

• Your boyfriend is a lucky bastard.

I hope that is enough.

• you are plenty attarctive no problem with getting a man I promise

• That first pick just hot. Looks all pinup like. Not fond of the 2 nd one. Looks kinda too artsy for my liking. You are beautiful tho

• Everything girl.

• You look great. I don't see anything that makes you unattractive.

• I think you have an attractive body i just dont find your face to be all that appealing to me. But everyone is different, just being honest.

What Girls Said 1