Is my butt big enough? (Picture included)?

Sorry it's a bit revealing.. Just wanting an accurate response. Someone told me my butt was small and I was really upset :( is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I really don't know what you mean by "big enough". Big enough for what or for who?

Anyways, if you're asking for a personal opinion about aesthetics I say it's perfect and you should be proud of it.

About health: endocrinologists actually say it's healthy to have a certain amount of fat around butt and thighs. Especially because in your case your butt circunference is proportionally much bigger than your waiste circunference, which is a good thing. Belly fat is what people should be worried about, because that indicates a risk of metabolic syndrom.

What Guys Said 64

• It's not small by the looks of it from the pictures. Don't let other people define who you are and what you look like. You know more about yourself than anyone else does.

My advice is to tone your legs and butt a little (squats, lunges and running). Keep the program consistent and the results will be worth a million 👌 there's a lot of potential in that body, you just gotta put the work into it.

• No, it is not big enough... for a Sumo wrestler.

• It looks fine but not to my personal taste I prefer smaller.

• Who told you that? Don't be upset, they're clearly just jealous and felt they needed to put you down to make themselves feel better. Your butt is perfect! It's definitely not too small. It looks big, round and sexy. To be honest, I'd love for you to put that on my face! Srs you made me hard :D

• Its not bad. Its certainly on the larger side when it comes to size. But i think youd benefit from some workouts that will tighten up the muscles in your butt, and make it firmer.

• Does itook small to you? You can see the pic too, right? It's ridiculously humongous. smh. And you're asking if it's big enough? It's way too big in my opinion. Someone was being sarcastic with you saying it's small. And you didn't get it. If that is your huge ass.

• Aw wow thankyou very much :) is it too big?

• It's too fatty and big need to exercise tone it down

• It looks pretty big. You wouldn't want a butt any bigger than that for mine.

Pretty good butt size

• Now that is one sexy butt. It is big enough and has a perfect round shape. Your thighs look perfect too. Wow what a great body you have.

• Well considering that I got a boner she I saw ur ass. I'd say its perfect lol. I'd use to say I didn't like big butt but you proved me wrong today lol.

• Big enough? Well its definitely not small.
    To be quite honest I think it's perfect and you have no reason to be upset of feel insecure about it.
    I would advise you to not listen to others, I bet that person who told you that was just jealous, I don't know maybe.

But if you are unhappy with the way you look you can work on your look at the gym, squats possible?

Anyway I hope this helped! And remember haters gunna hate!

• Thankyou :) and aw when i used to do squats it made me butt smaller, so I stopped

• Thankyou :)

• You're most certainly welcome!

• Wow i have to take a cold shower so beautiful baby <3 :D XD

• 7-10 ass on my book Thank for the eye candy I feel lucky to see such a beautifull pair of legs and ass :) mesaage me sometime ;) I'm joking but your ass is def nice

• It looks good

• Sorry your butt is too big... it's not small.. and it's not my type... I don't like big butts

• I'd hit that 😋😋😋

• I think it's just fine.

• Your butt is fine :)

• Big enough for what?

• Thanks for sharing.

• That NOT a small butt. I was physically aroused by the pictures you posted. That's fir sharing your huge ass!

• This butt is anything but small... LOL.

• no its a nice big bum!!

• good size needs toning though

• It's perfect. Don't let anyone upset you. The person was probably just messing with your mind.

• is this a joke? you couldn't get upset about something like that when you know your ass is bigger that your face XD (btw thats a nice big ass)

• Meh, it's spankable. I'd have fun grabbing it during sex.

• It fills a while room. That's an ass that could sit on my face ;)

• Your ass is huge, whoever told you it was small was probably being sarcastic.

• Your butt is nice. big, and shapely They were probably jealous. A lot of girls would kill for that booty :)

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 15

• It needs to be toned.
    The angle of the photo you took (gives the illusion that your ass is big). ---I am referring to photo 2.

Photo 1 at a normal and regular angle, your ass is in proportion with the rest of your body.
    It doesn't stick out (and isn't very noticeable).

If you want to improve your butt just do squats and various exercises (to get a better one).
    Just because a butt is small doesn't mean it can't be firm and shapely.

• Your butt is not what needs improvement on you.

• From experience your butt ain't small. FAR FROM. I don't want to sound perverted but... :/

• It's fine.

• It's most definitely big enough.

• Need to tone it up better because it doesn't show much separation from your thigh.

• its HUGE! haha. but you need to tone it, darling. Do you even squat?

• Glutes for the sloots.

• holy shit she got mad
      ur butt is nice and big (that's why most guys like it) but it needs firming up, and more toning. I agree with candy girl^

• @Asker wow, chill out, i was just joking. nice personality... and if you think i'm jealous of that, you're out of your fucking mind. I am an athlete and have an athletic body and work hard at it every day. If i want to have a fat flabby ass like yours, I can eat like a pig and not work out just like you do... I'd rather look good though...

• Your butt is actually really big.

• big enough for what?

• I've seen bigger of course, but I can't imagine anyone calling yours small!

• You're good...

• yes, you have a big butt, however it doesn't look toned. You need to do some squats to get a more firm booty with less cellulite

• From one big butt owner to another - looking fine miss big bubbly butt! lol hahaha

• Her butt is not bubble shaped...

• Thanks anon. And single bee have you got a problem with me, you're just a fuckhead that needs grow up. Every guy likes my butt

• Lol it's huge

• You've got a nice ass. You could use some toning but its nice