Girls, Am I sort of attractive?

Girls, Am I sort of attractive?
I mean I know I'm not a perfect 10 but am I sort of approachable? or would you turn the other way if I were to try and start a conversation with you? Be honest please I'm don't take honest opinions personally so just shoot.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah.. you are.. sort of..

What Girls Said 6

• I'd turn away if you end up to be creepy
    But there's nothing wrong with your looks, really.

• I think if you got a better haircut, you would be cute.

• I think you're cute but not hot :33 which is good

• You seem approachable. But I'd give u a 5 or 6. Confidence can change a 5 to a 9 easily tho. Hope this helps :)

• Yes, you're more "cute" than "hot". I like your smile and you have really welcoming eyes.
    You are VERY approachable. Also seem like a nice guy

• Honestly, you are attractive.. You have a cute face that is very happy and smiley, and no doubt you seem approachable. It's amazing what a smile can do! Ignore that comment, your hair is fine as it is.. You shouldn't have to change the way you look to suit other peoples preferences, that's their own issue not yours. Any girl would be lucky to be seen with you, keep on smiling.