What's it like to be tall?

im over 6 foot 3, and I like being tall, it helps me in a lot of ways, from getting a higher paid job, to making it easier to play sport. I personally wouldn't change a thing, but I would like to know what it is like to be short!! I basically know the disadvantages, but what are the advantages? If ur tall, tell me what your favourite thing is about being tall.

Oops, sorry, I meant the title to be "what's it like to be short?

Most Helpful Guy

• then sit on a chair bro, and imagine u r in a standin position... u'll get da feelin

What Girls Said 6

• my man is 6'4 im 5'2 and im loving it that im so tiny for him thats one of the few things i like about being short haha

• I'm 5'1" and it stinks 9 out of 10 times. xD

• I'm 5'0". Getting called adorable, mostly. Though my parents recently got a camaro and the back is really small, and I'm the only one that can fit. I can still fit in my clothes from middle school, too.

I guess that's about it.. :)

• I dont really know. Everyone is taller than me.

• it's fun being petite / short

• I'm tall too.. can't help you lol

What Guys Said 13

• your fucking 15, what higher paying job BS are you talking about lol XD

• I am 5'9" - Stuck in between being short and being tall

• I'm 6' 4" and the best thing is that I have really long arms, which means I have a very nice reach advantage (on like 99% of people) when I'm fighting. It just makes it pretty much impossible to hit me, especially since I have an amazing sense of distance. Oh and I ALWAYS win headers in football haha.

• What higher paying job are you getting at 15? I'm 6'3 as well and I'd actually like to be about an inch shorter.

• I don't really think about it. But, I do think being only 5'7, yet muscular with a beard makes me appear more intimidating.

• I wouldn't know lolz

• i'm sure being 5'9 - 5'6 would make it easier to date those super cute and pretty 5'1-5'3 girls. I honestly find shorter women to have cuter faces, taller women tend to have sexier faces. I'm 6'2 :(

• you look down on all

• I'm only 5'11 not short but not tall.

• You mean.,. whats it like to be short? right?

• more likely to find money on the floor lool

• You know, its kinda cloudy up here

• Well you can see farther...