What's it like to be tall?

im over 6 foot 3, and I like being tall, it helps me in a lot of ways, from getting a higher paid job, to making it easier to play sport. I personally wouldn't change a thing, but I would like to know what it is like to be short!! I basically know the disadvantages, but what are the advantages? If ur tall, tell me what your favourite thing is about being tall.

Updates:
Oops, sorry, I meant the title to be "what's it like to be short?

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• then sit on a chair bro, and imagine u r in a standin position... u'll get da feelin

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• my man is 6'4 im 5'2 and im loving it that im so tiny for him thats one of the few things i like about being short haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1" and it stinks 9 out of 10 times. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'0". Getting called adorable, mostly. Though my parents recently got a camaro and the back is really small, and I'm the only one that can fit. I can still fit in my clothes from middle school, too.

I guess that's about it.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really know. Everyone is taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fun being petite / short

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tall too.. can't help you lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• your fucking 15, what higher paying job BS are you talking about lol XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'9" - Stuck in between being short and being tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6' 4" and the best thing is that I have really long arms, which means I have a very nice reach advantage (on like 99% of people) when I'm fighting. It just makes it pretty much impossible to hit me, especially since I have an amazing sense of distance. Oh and I ALWAYS win headers in football haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • What higher paying job are you getting at 15? I'm 6'3 as well and I'd actually like to be about an inch shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think about it. But, I do think being only 5'7, yet muscular with a beard makes me appear more intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm sure being 5'9 - 5'6 would make it easier to date those super cute and pretty 5'1-5'3 girls. I honestly find shorter women to have cuter faces, taller women tend to have sexier faces. I'm 6'2 :(

0|0
    0|0
  • you look down on all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'11 not short but not tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean.,. whats it like to be short? right?

0|0
    0|0
  • more likely to find money on the floor lool

0|0
    0|0
  • You know, its kinda cloudy up here

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you can see farther...

0|0
    0|0