Do you have any body parts you wanted to change?

So people which body part of you, you like most and which one you dont and how do you wanted to change?

let me start, i like my body's looking but im too skinny so i wanted to be much more fit

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my waist collar bone area and tight gap
    i dislike my none butt and hips haha legs (not shape but they are skinny) and i sometimes wished had little bigger breastes
    but i only would change my butt its to tiny haha my legs i like the shape so well who cares and breasts/hips grow after pregnacy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• My boobs and nipples, my butt
    Other than that I think I'm ok

0|0
    0|0
    • Whats wrong with those parts?

• Show All
    • Do some squats snd have a plastic surgery 👍🏼👍🏼 maybe those will make you feel better

• ... thanks

• I want a bigger and better brain.

1|0
    1|0
  • I love my eyes. But, on the other hand I wish I had a perfect eyesight, so I didn't need to wear glasses. I hate wearing glasses!

0|0
    0|0
  • First I would change my face (thinner nose, bigger eyes, lower mores defined cheekbones, lighter skin)
    Then on my body I would be very slim and petite (smaller boobs, smaller bum, smaller shoulders, thighs, stomach)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty happy with my body, but I'd take some bigger tata's to be honest. I feel a little lacking in that area.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I don't, despite my daily love-hate relationship with my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmm.. My nose.. No no no I don't wanna change anything about me. It comes from my genes. I'm happy" just the way i am" :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want my thighs to not touch so much when I walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate everything and wish I could remake my body myself

0|0
    0|0
    • Why so? What are the reasons of it?

• Show All
    • Also be shorter, actually basically I wish I knew exactly what my crush's perfect girl would be then change into that

• No I'm ugly af

• i like my body but my thighs could be thinner

0|0
    0|0
  • I`d like to be taller! I`m a little girl :(

0|0
    0|0
  • My thighs probably... too chunky lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom says my legs are skinny but I can kinda pinch fat on my legs and I want my legs to be all muscle.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I'd make my tall shorter so all of the girls would want to play with it >_< #RealAnswer = nope

0|0
    1|0
  • I gave up caring about all that long time ago now all I care about is being clean and fairly fit

0|0
    0|0
  • Longer legs so I can be taller

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be taller, swap my blonde hair for brown hair, lose more weight and get more fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my face becuse it isn't regarded as attractive and if i was able to choose then i would look more like Orlando bloom right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to have gauss cannons for hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to change a lot of small details on my body starting with my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Only thing i would want is a stronger jaw structure but other than that im content.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah am alright i just want my arms bigger coz they look to small when i see myself in mirror :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make myself taller, slimmer and make my face less round.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to add at least 4" to my man parts.

0|0
    0|0