What do you think of my body?

I am a little insecure of my shape. My bust 36, waist about 29, hips 40. A lot of my fat is in my thigh and lower abdomen area giving me a more pear body. Are these desirable dimensions? I am working on getting my waist down for a more curvy shape. Thank you!

I am so sorry for not mentioning that I am about 5'8.5! Sorry!

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly dude, You cannot judge someone looks based on numbers. Its physically impossible unless you spent a lifetime studying millions of girls with different dimension combinations.
    seriously, the only way your gonna get a real judgement is with a picture, if you are uncomfortable with that just blank your face out or dont get it in the picture or something and post anonymous too.
    Good luck.

What Guys Said 7

• You sound like your waist, hips, and bust are proportionate to eachother, which is good. But 40 is quite a large hip measurement, and 29 is quite a large waist measurement. So i would have to know your weight and height to be able to judge your figure accurately.

• You sound good to me

• sounds alright

• It sounds like your really cute in my opinion.

• Girl you're hot in my opinion.

• Sounds good to me

• You are fine.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a typical pear body to me.. Your waist hip ratio is pretty good.