How male my girlfriend to feel hot?

She says she's not hot but I think she's feeling self concious. I think she's pretty hot. Was wanting to know what I could do or say to make her feel hot

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Complement her curves, her ass. Grab her, kiss her with desire. Tell her that you go crazy howwhen you see and feel her body

What Guys Said 2

• try less to focus on her appearance then. She doesn't want to think about it. Tell her she smells amazing, that she's wonderful to be around, that her voice is sweet, and when you've mushed her all up with that sap and she believes you, you look at her and say "you are beautiful" and she'll believe it. Build her up with other things and let that be the cherry on top

• Let her know that even if she does't think she is hot it won't change the fact that you see her as the only apple in you eye. oh god that sounded so cheesy.