How attractive is this crossfit girl?

How attractive is this crossfit girl ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have.. Have a survivors attitude, not a victim. Don't let it beat you. Get help, therapy or antiaxity meds ( if it is severe), go out, look good, take trips, support group or self help books.
    Whatever you do don't sit home and sulk. You life precious and these moments do not come back

What Girls Said 11

• Too much muscle. Women should be toned and soft enough to cuddle. Lol. My sister does CrossFit. She has hurt herself numerous times and she isn't the only one. It actually can cause major injuries and cardiac arrest. The CEO is an uneducated prideful ass who spreads misinformation and is more interested in lining his pockets anyway. CrossFit claims that they have your health in its best interest, but they don't.

• Her face and posture is very good but her stomach is unevenly done. Some parts are developed and others are not - the mix and match nature of her stomach makes her look overdone.

• I am impressed. I'd be all about looking like that. Too bad my body doesn't like building muscle.

• She's cute, I kind of like that she's cut without being totally ripped. She is right on the edge of overdoing it, although I'd love to look that good! = ] Makes me kinda jealous too!

• Beautiful face, hate her body

• I think she's hot. I'd like to try crossfit

• Nice, but slightly over muscular for me

• Her face is really cute. Her body is too muscular.

• 10/10 Wow!!! I want!!! who is that gorgeous creature? that body is just Amazing

• She's pretty :)

• She's cute but its a bit too much muscle. I like muscly strong females but not to that extent

What Guys Said 24

• 7 overall. I appreciate the work it takes to look like that, she has a pretty face, but I like women to look more womanly.

• i hate crossfit so i hate her
    but she is cute, and i dont mind a strong woman she will just push me to get stronger

i think Andriea Brazier is way hotter and cuter!

www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/646107899.gif

• I think she is really attractive

• I do not find her attractive at all. Sorry.

• 0/10 would not date, crossfit teaches horrible lifting form and if she isn't careful she will end up in a wheelchair the rest of her life. I don't need that kind of stress.

• A bit too much for me but huge respect for all the work she has done and TBH I'd rather take this than a fat girl! :)

• So hot I forgot to get a boner lol.

• She looks far worse in some comapred to others. Basically I hate such mucsle tone showing up on women.

• She's cute.

Too big for me because I don't have abs like that, but any guy bigger than me shouldn't have a problem

• I think she's smoking hot. I like a tough musculature on women. I'd put her above an 8 somewhere, but in a different way than some softer women who are above an 8 are.

• bleh not that much for me like six out of ten

• Yes please!

• Is that a man? looks like a dude F that 1-10

• she really needs boobs

• She's really hot, I could see why a lot of guys would not like it though. It's all about preference.

• nice i would marry her if marriage was just based on looks, but she is not one night stand material

• None of them in my opinion not at all.

• I don't like her body.

• Very nice face, but muscles is a turn-off.

• Horrible. Muscle girls just look disgusting to me

• Ewwwww 😕..

• Her face is so so pretty. Her body is a no go for me

• 4/10 she's pretty ugly.

• That's a girl? Are you sure?