What's your personal favorite/best physical trait/quality/body part (s)?

In your humble opinion, what do you believe to be your personal best physical trait/quality/body part (s)? Mine would be either my butt or my jay jay lol. I always get compliments on both? You can respond anon if you'd like!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the most notable is my height. The only other thing that I usually get compliments on (at the risk of sounding conceited) is my penis.

I don't really have much else going for me, apparently, lol.

• Haha!! I get complimented on my vajay jay so I can relate!

• Haha, I've gotten similar reactions, as well. I've never been concerned about my size down there. When I was younger, and more inexperienced, it just wasn't something that I thought of. I never knew if I was big, small, etc. It was mine, and there wasn't much I could do about it.

Incidentally, the first couple of girls that I was with were all shocked upon seeing it for the first time. I never talked about my dick, or bragged about it, like so many other guys. They would say stuff like, "You never mentioned it, so I had no idea what you were hiding. It's f-ing huge!"

Then, after those few girls told their friends, apparently rumors started to spread, and girls would randomly come up to me and tell me they'd heard I had a big dick, or ask if they could see it. I even got "So and so said she couldn't even get the head in her mouth, but I'd love to try."

It wasn't until then that I realized what I was working with, and apparently a lot of girls found that appealing.

• Ha-ha!!! Life is funny like that... all too often we find out our weaknesses are actually our strengths. I've learned that a lot of men actually love a 'lippy woman' and even a womam with carpet, especially the red carpet lol. I've come to the conclusion that I am actually blessed and that i just need to just spread my wings (pun intended) and just fly lol!!!

What Guys Said 8

• Jaw, eyes, shoulders, arms, stomach, butt, and dick. I get no complains about my dick, and I always have women eyeing me/smiling/giggling/pointing at me when I walk by them.

I used to have my stomach and arms grabbed a lot by girls at school, and my butt was always called bubbly, but was stared at/pinched.

• My best quality is my personality

• I'm not sure what mine is

• My liver I have a strong liver.

• broad shoulders, and arms. I always get complimented on them.

• My hands are the best.

• Broad shoulders, decent arms&chest muscles.

• My eyes. Get complimented on them

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know why, but I have to say it's my smile and my Asian eyes. When I put on my neutral face, people think I'm either angry, sad, or tired... which is always fun when I'm messing with my friends.

• My hair or my jawline, a lot of people comment.
    My arms, I like them too.

• Eyes, lips and hair

• i would say my kitty as well. and eyes. i get a lot of compliments on both.

• My eyes or my butt xP because both get complimented frequently

• I get compliments on my lips, eyes and hair the most.. I like my hands

• I really like my back. It's the only part of my body that I don't see any flaws.