Can a female be consider attractive if she has bad facial skin and gapped teeth in her mouth?

I ask because I fit this description. No pictures, so please please don't ask. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've actually realized that a lot of people with 'bad' skin on their face [birthmarks, acne, patchiness, mottled, bumpy] are often not unattractive. If you take a photo of them, maybe, but photos of people, close up and detailed, rarely look good unless there's a talented makeup artist involved. Besides if people don't like who your really are, then they aren't worth your time and are not your true friends. Look for people whom except you for you, not who you are pretending to be. Be yourself, and you will surely find people that like you for you.

And gapped teeth? Sure! I definitely could see a woman being beautiful, cute, attractive, sexy, like this! ❤️️ I really hope this helps! :)

What Guys Said 10

• I've actually realized that a lot of people with 'bad' skin on their face [birthmarks, acne, patchiness, mottled, bumpy] are often not unattractive. If you take a photo of them, maybe, but photos of people, close up and detailed, rarely look good unless there's a talented makeup artist involved.

And gapped teeth? Sure! I definitely could see a woman being beautiful, cute, attractive, sexy, like this! <3

• A woman can be attractive in many ways apart from lookd.

• It really depends on how bad it is, but some, if not most can still overlook past it

• I believe so yes.

• Where is the HAWT pix?

• It sure doesn't help.

• I dont think so

• Depends on the girl lol

• Yes if her eyes are cute and her has cute dimples 😃

• It is possible.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm sure she is to some people. Just depends.

• looks really dont matter what matters is every girl is pretty in and out one boy will one day see a perfect girl :) but yes it can be

• Coming from a fellow gapped tooth girl, of course you can still be attractive! Do you realize how many big time models have gaps or wish they did? Some cultures even symbolize that was luck! As for your skin, test it right. It should get better!

• yes of course!

• I highly doubt it.

• Well no, not from your description