Do I have a model face?

Do i have a model face?

• YESS
  • Pretty but not model face
  • Not pretty at all
  • Other?
Thank you all for being honest and lol @ the cat comments

Most Helpful Girl

• Modeling is not about being pretty. I've seen some butt ugly models. It's more about height, a somewhat unique look, symmetry, and having clear skin which to work with. You have two.

What Guys Said 18

• No clue what a model face is, but those r some ugly ass cats..

• I don't know but I like your pussies though :3

• You look really pretty

• The cat caught ma attention more than dat face..

• Your very cute for sure.

• I think you do you look pretty to me

• You look good; you have a pretty face

• U r a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute face for modeling 😔

• BUT U LOOK VERYYYYYYYY CUTE I'D STATE AT U ALL NIGHT srry if I am acting weird that doesn't happen a lot but u r awesome

• pretty but not model sorry

• I'm no expert in recruiting models but I'm sure you could do it. They have great hair and makeup people. Try it out and get a few headshots done

• What's a model face anyway?

• Scary cats you got. It made me shiver with fear

• I voted B.

• yes if you wanna work DM me

• No you do not have a model face

• not, not really

• Probably not a model face. I don't know why people think that's a bad thing. I have seen plenty of hotties get rejected.

• You did up until I saw those ugly cats.

What Girls Said 20

• You look good but you are too good looking. They do not select the best looking girls to be models - they select moderately above average girls to be models.

• No offense to models, but models are generally very average looking without make up. Models are chosen as models because of facial symmetry most of the time. It's not to say that models without make up can't look pretty, but it is to say that the average model would likely not stand out in a crowd if they were not wearing make up - they would just be tall normal-type-of-beautiful women.

• Aww, I love the cats ❤

• You're pretty, but trust me, in fashion world, there's no certain standard for face if you wanna be a model. They don't always use pretty women, even average or below average could be a model. They work magic to those model's face, and that magic is makeup. It's always the makeup.

• you are cute but lets be real, you don't have a model face...
    but that cat you have are so damnnnnn cute <3

• You could certainly be a model. I think you're very pretty. Its all in how much effort you decide to put out there.

• you're pretty and i like your cats!

• You are super pretty and your kitties are so cute :) If you're asking this question because you're into modeling, then you should just go for it!

• I could see why you would think you have a modeling face, you do have strong features and you're very pretty. 😊

• Your pretty but when I think of models i think of Alexis Ren or something like that! But you never know

• you should model! Go for it some people will find you ugly other beautiful others average but dont give up on your dreams want to be a model give it your best effort be ambitious and do what you like :)

• You do, I photograph and I could tell when a girl has a model face. You do , your eyes are big and a beautiful sapphire color as well, you have nice cheekbones as well. You also have a gorgeous smile.

• Cute kitties ^_^

• Im just paying attention to your cats :3

• You're pretty but you don't have a model face because of your eyebrows and teeth.

• The cats are pretty too I'm a cat person so I had to give them credit to! :)

• No but your cats do. Those are some great looking cats. Are they sphynxes?

• Your face is your own. It's very symettrical but who cares about looking like a model.

• girlllll you seriously need to wax and shape those eyebrows

• you are pretty but sorry not for modeling