Girls, What can I do to be more attractive?

I've always felt I was unattractive. I know most things are out of my control, but I'm gonna do what I can with what I have. What do you all think I could do to be more attractive/look better? Clothes, fitness, hairstyle, facial hair. Let me know, please!
Girls, What can I do to be more attractive?

Updates:
Anymore opinions? Even if its negative. I want to hear it rather than you passing it by.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good

but i am worried. If you think your ugly then that means your shallow and focus on looks big time, seems like a bit of a mental illness here.

0|0
    0|1
    • You're probably right. But I don't know, I've never really been complimented all that much in person. The people I hangout with get it a lot. Therefore, I can only assume, I am not near as attractive.

• Show All
    • ok well after reading your last comment i see you feel guilty, but just remember her feelings, i know my ex told me once my tits were too small and i still hate them years later and everyday before that i thought the guy i loved for 7 years was all that mattered was his opinion. So you have the power to destroy her so never rob a person of their self worth.

• Well I would never tell her anything like that. But I'm sorry that happened to you. I would never wanna do that to her. I do care about her a lot. But I know it's all my own problems.

What Girls Said 16

• Maybe wearing business casual will improve your looks but you look pretty good either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really kindhearted to me :) I think you're great just the way you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you need glasses? You have incredibly well defined features. .. You are extremely good looking! Hot n he knows it.. just trying to pretend. .. lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. But I really don't think that. I compare myself to others frequently and always come up short.

• Honey, don't compare yourself. It isn't valid. You're very attractive and sexy so don't, just don't. . Baby you got this..💋

• You look so handsome and sweet! I wouldn't change a thing from the pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look fit 👊 don't be afraid to smile :)
    What's your workout?

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to do anything you look great already (I would have used a different word instead of great but I'm only 14 and I felt weird).

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really good when you smile

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe grow a beard but you look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh. You look pretty average , tbh.
    I dunno o_o Stop smiling , though.

0|0
    0|1
  • You look attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hot what are you talking about? Maybe be more confident duhhh!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hot. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're very cute just how you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carry yourself with more confidence. I could see you and think you are incredibly hot if you have some swag and charisma or I could find you unattractive if I sense insecurity. You don't need to change the way you look tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be confident. You look pretty damn good. But with no confidence. You are bringing everything else down. Wear your looks with confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can start by wiping that bitch ass smile off your face... and secondly, by not fishing for narcissistic compliments like a damn female? Really, dude? Are you a fukin chick right now? Is this real life? What the fuck is going on here?

1|0
    2|0