Are girls with big noses attractive?

I've always been self concious of my nose and whatnot, to the extent that im considering surgery. Its not that bad but it does stick out and it has an annoying bump. I've been told Im 'attractive' none the less and never had any problem with dating, but it still bothers me a lot because people have brought its shape up in the past.
I look a lot like the girl in this photo

Are girls with big noses attractive?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends

Most Helpful Guy

• Disproportionately large noses are considered to be an unattractive FEATURE. However one less than perfect feature doesn't nessesarily make the person as a whole unnatractive.

Also of all the features, this one is somewhat easy to adjust if you wanted to. Not saying you should, just that if it really bothers you, you do have options.

What Guys Said 12

• Jennifer Grey costared in "Dirty Dancing" opposite Patrick Swayze. Part of her attraction was her large nose. After her success with "Dirty Dancing" she got a nose job and... killed her acting career. Instead of being beautiful in her own unique way, she reduced herself to being merely conventionally pretty.

The moral of the story: Be beautiful as you are, don't worry about everyone else.

• Girl in pic looks fine

• I find noses like the stereotypical Arab nose on women who are South Asian to be a very attractive feature, but on other ethnic groups I prefer their stereotypical features (EX: White women small noses, Black women flatter/wider noses, Asian women small/wider noses).

• My nose is pug like it spreads at the bottom..

• The actress that played Matilda has a big nose and she's extremely attractive 😍💕

• it's what you got I would just try and accept it

• Not generally., Even guys with big masculine noses are not considered attractive. But on some girls it looks cute.

• Some girls do, a lot don't

• If you have a big ugly nose, just show a guy your tits, and he'll forget all about your nose.

• Not my taste, although depends on the girls.

• Not exactly, but nose isn't really a dealbreaker.

• it's fine I never notice anyway, and I have a pretty pointy nose

What Girls Said 5

• gisele bundchen has a big nose.. and she was a VS model.. and the highest paid model ever...

• My sister in law has a nose like that and she is really beautiful. Personally I don't really pay much attention to peoples noses, I look at their eyes and their face as a whole.

• I have a large nose (thanks dad) and I hate it.
    My profile is ok, but it's too big from the front.

I'm getting a nose job though so whatever. And, yes they can be pretty

• I got a big nose too girl!!! And I wanna make it thinner :( I feel u on so many levels

• I have a nose like that.. but its not bumpy like her but I always wondered the same even though I got dumped for girls who have pretty small noses...