What comes to mind when you see this picture?

What kind of person do you think I am by looking at this picture. And also could you rate me out of ten.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You look young fat and silly like a plain white girl i rate you 4/10

• @sexyphil the only thing id change from what i said is to give her a three out of ten she looks stupid to me i guess my skin is kind of white also

• @hypno-trip well the score is up to you but I just thought I'd point out the other bit that people might take offence at as you are pretty much the same colour

• "What the hell am I doing with my life."
    Then I close my computer and cry for a bit, vowing to change my ways for the tenth time this year.

• Very cute- I don't rate anybody, it is just a number.

• "Well howdy there stranger"

• not much comes to mind

• How old are you and where are you on this globe?

• Ireland. I don't know why lol.

• That means she must not been under 18. she will DM me.

• Give me a blowjob

• ROTFFLMAO. U look wow. When I say wow I mean wow nt in a good way nor bad lol. Normal

• dumb & dumber comes to mind

What Girls Said 7

• You look to me like a sweet person who probably has a great personality and a awesome attitude. But a lot of insecurites, as proven with this post which is too much for people are going to criticize you repeatly. Everyone has their bad days. You are one of God's beautiful children and you shouldn't care what people say or think about you. You are loved because you are YOU. Embrace it and tell the haters to get lost!!! Dance and be Proud, you are still young. There's a lot of life to live, go KICK ASS!!! Hugs Sis

• i think you are cute.. and dont worry.. you are still growing.. you jsut need to take care of yourself.. dress good... take care of your hair.. eat healthy food. i m sure by the time you reach 18 or 19 age.. you will b a very pretty lady...

• you look friendly

• You look like you would really be into piercings and loud music for some reason! Also like you'd be friendly to all. : )

• Is she in front of a trailer.

• Cute and funny girl from south maybe

• I don't want to be mean so im not going to say anything.