It sucks being the ugly fat sister/friend. How to stop people asking me why I am fat?

It sucks being the ugly fat sister/friend.. I just don't know how to deal with this shit anymore.. I'm tired.. I just want that one day when I look in the mirror , I see something I like.. I want people to like me and not just tell me why you're so fat , and why you don't have braces on? .. why you're not beautiful as your sisters? you look like a freak..
I'm trying hard to change the fact that I'm unwanted , worthless , just a waste of space , but I just can't find a way to stop it.. I really can't take this any fuckin longer..

Most Helpful Girl

• All I can tell you is that I just had some girl on here calling me fat and she was persisting that I had to lose so much weight while many others said the exact opposite. the truth of life is, media portray their definition of beauty and what it should be. it has gotten so bad that we have so many humans thinking they need to meet unrealistic standards for everyone's own body. As long as you believe you are beautiful, you are beautiful. You are beautiful for just taking the courage and stength to write this post. I have suffered from self hate and depression but what changed my view was the fact that if I didn't love myself, nobody else could. And the fact of the matter is, even if that person doesn't show up now, you will always have people who love you. Just wait. Trust me, you will be glad you did. Keep being strong, you're beautiful.

What Guys Said 7

• You aren't unwanted, worthless, or a waste of space! I used to think I was the same. My sister got straight A's in all honor classes in high school at a private school, and now has made straight A's all through college as a double major. Not to mention she did some modeling and acting and had lots of social skills. Growing up next to her, I felt like the failure child who always screws up and a low self esteemed introvert who was ugly. Even today, it is difficult to accept who I am, but I'm trying.

Accepting yourself is difficult but necessary. In fact the worst thing you can possibly do to yourself is to accept the circumstances of present life as unchangeable circumstances for the future. No one knows what the future will bring us 5 minutes, 1 month, or even a year down the line. What if your life could be turned around if you were but to just keep hope a little longer? You have so much life left to live, so don't give up now. Don't let other petty people try to put you down. The only opinion of you that matters comes from you. If you don't like yourself, change yourself! Work out (running is cheap and I can offer help on that if you need it)

Now I got that out of the way, let me offer a solution on how to try and change if you still feel inclined. I suggest finding a hobby. It could be something common like music or running, or could be something uncommon like underwater basket weaving. The important thing is that you find something that you enjoy and can work on. I chose music so I could put out my self-esteem feelings into songs. It was also something where I could escape from people by going to practice by myself. However, music isn't for everyone.

If you can't think of any hobby or that idea doesn't appeal to you, I suggest free writing. Free writing is where you simply write for 20 minutes (a day) in a flow of conscience sort of manner. It doesn't matter what you write, but it only matters that you keep on writing. This helps because it lets you empty those feelings onto paper.

I wasn't quite sure if you are worried about guys in this post, but I'll make a point anyway. There is literally a guy for everyone and you will one day meet that guy. Until then, I plead that you not only endure, but you persevere for greatness. You aren't worthless or unwanted or a waste of space and never have been!

Out of characters! If you need additional help message or comment! I'm here to try and help you as best I can! Sorry for rambling on! Good luck!

• Keep your head up Kid your so young life will get better for you just wait it out and see for yourself

• life seems to be getting worse and worse everyday trust me..

• I'm just trying to fit in with people I love and not feel ashamed :'(

• Well then there you go and stay away from haters

• If you want to change your lifestyle or the way you look that's fine. Don't feel this way; know that there is something you can do to always change the way people perceives you. Accept yourself for who you are and just keep putting your best foot forward no matter what. I hope you feel better soon

• just own it. like: yeah im fat and ugly... so what?

or work out to lose the weight so that this is out of your system. use the questions from people as motivation.

• Shrug your shoulders and get back to work?

• I can feel where you're coming from i know it's not easy,,

• just exercise more duh

What Girls Said 5

• I was in your same boat, and probably to some people still am. My sisters look like models and I am no where near as beautiful as them, the only way for you to feel better is confidence, and they were never more true when they said "fake it till you make it". If you think something looks like and a certain hair color/style is nice do it! Fake being confident and happy and slowly it will come, it took me over two years until i was 100% happy with my body. If you believe makeup will make you feel more pretty, try some out and see what style you like the best.

• I've been faking it for about 9 years or more now.. that doesn't actually work with me , not when I'm depressed.. I want things to change , I'm trying to keep my flaws hidden , but my parents , who don't care about me and never will , they always screw things up for me..

• I already have a couple of friends and a boyfriend too , which makes it worse that I always want to look better for him even though he tells me that he loves me the way I am , but that doesn't seem enough.. and I also don't have the money buy products and make up and that sort of things

• ELF has cheap makeup, and amazon but amazon is hit and miss for quality. If you want to do things for yourself and it'll make you feel better do it. I feel more happy now than i did in 7th grade when I was dieting because I wanted to be thin. The point is, something like weight or looks won't automatically make you feel better, its doing things you enjoy that will make you feel better.

• If your insecure about your weight go to the gym or workout at home and who cares what people think I've been down a long tunnel of depression and being insecure it sucks the same thing has happened to me by my own mother you have to see withing your self how great of a person you are tell your self your great even if you don't believe it because 9 times out of 10 you are and don't know it

• I can't afford going to the gym.. this depressin is breaking me down I swear.. can't feel better about myself or have confidence in my self , if I hated every inch of me..

• Work out at home that's what I do and don't feel bad I'm my junior high years my depression was horrible I started self harming and I had an alcoholic \drug addicted mom who made it worse and I thiught id never feel happy ever again until I finally got fed up and I decided I'd not listen to to haters don't hate your self embrace your self try counseling it kinda helps

• Relax its just life... whatever people may say it isn't true or false... just be happy with you..

I also have a gourgous sister its not was but after a long time I learned to be happy with myself...

• I know how you feel. I'm the ugly sister too.. :(

• Loose weight instead of sitting on your ass complaining.