Is it pathetic for a guy to be under 6'?

I am only 5'11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know who has made up that myth that all guys must be at least 6ft to be considered as "men" . Are you American? Be glad you're 5'11 or 180 cm in European terms, when I read newspapers and the notifications for dating, most women write : Am looking for a man 180cm and above. Be happy about it.
    Nonetheless, I'm glad I'm 192 cm tall ^^

• i am indian

• if i go by matrimonial ads, 5'7"+ is ok lol but i think being a 6 footer commands respect and all

• That's true. People do treat you differently when you are tall, plus you get more attention

What Girls Said 15

• No way, that's quite tall in my eyes actually.

• The average American guy is 5'9". You're two inches above average. Be happy.

• No! O. o
    Why associate height with someone being pathetic?

I've seen a LOT of people who were TINY being extremely powerful! So... no, pathetic isn't in the way someone looks but in the way someone feels and behaves.

• First of all, thats a one inch difference. Second of all, no. Most girls only really care that a guy is taller than them, although it gets sort of weird:

Shorter girls (around 5 ft) want taller guys (around 6 ft)

taller girls (5.6-5.9ft) on average don't care about height (personal experience and observation)

• Only when he constantly whines about it online.

• 5 11 is very good.. be happy..

• its not pathetic at all

• Of course not. What does height have to do with being pathetic? Or being unattractive for that matter.

• This can't be a serious question. One inch makes no difference.
    Plus, your height does not make you pathetic. Just like not having a 24 inch waist doesn't make a girl pathetic

• It's not pathetic. ;-;

• No not all! Whoever told you that is crazy 😩

• Not at all

• How is something you can't control pathetic?

• No. 5'11 is pretty tall to me. I don't get why girls are obsessed with a guy's height.

• That's slightly above average and 7" taller than the average woman (at least in the US) so I don't see what the problem is.

What Guys Said 22

• It's pathetic for guys to be self conscious about their height.

• Average height only about 5'9"

• Not pathetic AT ALL. And even if it WERE pathetic, the difference between 5'11 and 6 ft is minimal, I doubt anyone would even notice, and you could easily pull off saying you are 6 ft if you are concerned about it.

• No man! People have little to no control over height. To call it pathetic means that the height owner had a hand in having it where it is. I don't think your parents are pathetic either. Yes girls like tall guys, but there are enough out there who don't care at all or place that standard really low on the things a gent should have

• No, but it is pathetic to ask a question like that.

• I'm < 6' and I don't think I'm pathetic! 8-)

• Whahahah wow... Be happy of your height man

• When you're there naked she won't say no regardless of any size! If she's your girlfriend then she'll love you for whatever you are like. :)

• Uh, no. It's not. There are plenty of better people than me who are under 6 feet

• it's not pathetic all those tallness enthusiasts are retards

• Pathetic? Wuh?

• lol there's basically no visible difference between 6' and 5'11 it's all about hitting the 6'0 mark according to many people 181 cm and 183 cm are basically the same to me

• you're only pathetic if you look like me bro so rejoice, also you're tall as hell

• I'm 5'10" and have beat up a lot of guys that were way taller than me. So I don't think so.

• Lol. Nope,, why do you think so.. O. o

• Not at all.

• No 5'11 is good

• It's not pathetic.

• Troll topic? Don't be shallow.

• The average height for a man is 5'10", so, I think you're okay.

• That's above average and height doesn't correlate to self worth.

• What a stupid question...