Please rate her as either attractive to you or not. If you'd like, give your reasons why or why not. Attractive? Yes or no?

Is that a fro or some other kind of curly style? Looks like something else going on at the top? In guess could still be a fro though, huh. Either way, as a model, she probably had help, huh? Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• she's a 10/10. Hot skinny body, cute face, she's so sexy

• I agree totally. Thanks for your rating and input!

• You welcome. Anytime :)

What Girls Said 9

• *-* She's very attractive. Everything is proportional, she has a nice smooth face, and I love her hair.

• Thanks for your response. I think her skin color is absolutely stunning as well! Very svelte and smooth.

• I wish I could get my afro even half as tame as hers. xD The hair envy is so real.

• She has a beautiful face but she's to skinny for my tastes, if I take someone to bed with me I don't want to feel like I could snap them in half

• Thanks for your opinion! I like em like that😍. And that smooth, dark, svelte skin is amazing and sexy to me!

• Indifferent.

• Thanks for your opinion!

• Very attractive with a perfect petite body

• I agree totally. And I find her skin and color smooth and svelte. Quite sexy in my opinion. Thanks for your opinion.

• she's attractive but a bit on the skinny side

• nice body... face is ok..

• Thanks for your response.

• I love her body but her face isn't doing it for me

• yes, maybe bit more ass, bit more legs, they are very thin, not fat, muscle

• She's skinny. And no it's not a fro. She has a curly hair style

• Thanks for your opinion

What Guys Said 9

• She looks good

• Thanks for commenting.

• I think she is very attractive, gives off a sexy vibe - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number.

• Thanks very much for your input!

• Attractive? Yes. I see no particular faults.

• Neither do I. Especially not in that svelte and smooth dark skin! Thanks for your opinion.

• Yes - Tall, good skin, symmetrical face, big lips, skinny, big breasts and big ass.
    Pretty much all the things deemed attractive in western society.

• Thanks for commenting!

• She's hot looking yea but I don't know just only kind of so for me

• Thanks for your response!

• attractive, because she just is.

• Thanks for your input!

• Your stunning, but im sure you already know that.. it takes guts to put on some skimpy little outfit to show off to the world

• Id pass that on to her if I knew her lol. I'd be telling her that myself too! Thanks for your comment!

• Nahhhhhhhhhhh

• Yay or nay: nay