Please rate her as either attractive to you or not. If you'd like, give your reasons why or why not. Attractive? Yes or no?

Please rate her as either attractive to you or not. If you'd like, give your reasons why or why not. Attractive? Yes or no?

Updates:
Is that a fro or some other kind of curly style? Looks like something else going on at the top? In guess could still be a fro though, huh. Either way, as a model, she probably had help, huh? Lol.

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• she's a 10/10. Hot skinny body, cute face, she's so sexy

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree totally. Thanks for your rating and input!

• You welcome. Anytime :)

What Girls Said 9

• *-* She's very attractive. Everything is proportional, she has a nice smooth face, and I love her hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your response. I think her skin color is absolutely stunning as well! Very svelte and smooth.

• I wish I could get my afro even half as tame as hers. xD The hair envy is so real.

• She has a beautiful face but she's to skinny for my tastes, if I take someone to bed with me I don't want to feel like I could snap them in half

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion! I like em like that😍. And that smooth, dark, svelte skin is amazing and sexy to me!

• Indifferent.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion!

• Very attractive with a perfect petite body

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree totally. And I find her skin and color smooth and svelte. Quite sexy in my opinion. Thanks for your opinion.

• she's attractive but a bit on the skinny side

0|0
    0|0
  • nice body... face is ok..

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your response.

• I love her body but her face isn't doing it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, maybe bit more ass, bit more legs, they are very thin, not fat, muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • She's skinny. And no it's not a fro. She has a curly hair style

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion

What Guys Said 9

• She looks good

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for commenting.

• I think she is very attractive, gives off a sexy vibe - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks very much for your input!

• Attractive? Yes. I see no particular faults.

0|1
    0|0
    • Neither do I. Especially not in that svelte and smooth dark skin! Thanks for your opinion.

• Yes - Tall, good skin, symmetrical face, big lips, skinny, big breasts and big ass.
    Pretty much all the things deemed attractive in western society.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for commenting!

• She's hot looking yea but I don't know just only kind of so for me

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your response!

• attractive, because she just is.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your input!

• Your stunning, but im sure you already know that.. it takes guts to put on some skimpy little outfit to show off to the world

0|0
    0|0
    • Id pass that on to her if I knew her lol. I'd be telling her that myself too! Thanks for your comment!

• Nahhhhhhhhhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay or nay: nay

0|0
    2|0