Why do people always have somethig negative to say about my appearance?

ever since i could remember, people have always been constantly picking out flaws about me & saying mean things about my looks. But what suprises me more is that even on a college level, im still getting teased for it. For ex. people would make fun of my clothes , meanwhile i believe i dress nice, they would make comments about how bad my hair looks, my shoes, my forehead & even the shape of my ass!!! Sum guy said my butt is shaped like a square & its really not by the way. Like i dont get it why are people so quick to pick out my flaws & say mean things about my appearance if they dont look good there damn self. & It really bothers me cuz i truly care about my appearance & take pride in how i look in the morning before i leave my house. It saddens me deeply 😔😢

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the people that say these things to you are insecure and jealous. I've had another girl saying bad stuff about the way I looked that weren't true and I knew she was jealous because of other stuff going on. You shouldn't let this get to you, stay yourself! If you find that confidence, people won't be able to get you down any more and that's a great feeling. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like you need to move and start fresh :/ what a shitty community you must live in. Why stay there if people are that aweful? The less you care about others opinions, the happier you will be.

"Those who matter dont mind, those who mind dont matter"

• i'd say they r jelly mostly... that's y all ths bashin

• I say all of them are jealous of you , a true friend will except you for you not what your not.

• find some nicer people

What Girls Said 0