Is he a good looking guy? Do you find him attractive? Do you like this type guy?

Some of you maybe know about him, He is a celebrity His name is Mitchel Musso. He play Oliver in the Disney TV show Hannah Montana. But my question is do you think he is a good looking guy, Do you find him attractive? I do like him and find him very attractive, Also with an amaizng voice, What about you? Do you like this type guy?

Mitchel Musso
Is he a good looking guy? Do you find him attractive? Do you like this type guy?

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to watch Hannah Montana and yes his voice was nice. But i dont agree with his looks. Long hair doesn't suit him and he's not my type.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok, What is your type guy?

• Show All
    • OH I get it now, You like manly type guys. Yeah he looks very young, But he's a pretty handsome guy !

• No. I like scrawny guys like MatPat from GameTheorists YouTube channel. He's perfect and he has like no facial hair lol

But I do tend to like facial hair more.

• Yes, I love Mitchell Musso, Incredible Person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had the biggest crush on him when I was younger. xD

1|0
    0|0
    • you have a terrible taste in boys

• Show All
    • @weirdoldmann I said when I was younger.

• I gravitated towards liking Asian guys, and Native American men no so he does next to nothing for me now.

• He's cute. Did you know that he had to grow out his hair for Disney Channel because of his pierced ears?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah him... nah 0% attraction

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh why is that, He shuold around 50% at least

• Not really. Everyone isn't into the same thing

I dont care for anything about him really

• Ok I get it now, I just think that's not fair to him, Because he have a pretty cute face. But you sounds know about him !

• I don't like how he looks even though he's handsome..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why he no wear shirt? O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • he's not my type..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3