Girls and Guys, How do I look? ?

Girls and Guys,How do i look? ???

Just a black and white filter.
please don't be rude!

39

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• Sorry to say but not only do you have a distracting pimple above your eye that you should get checked out by a dermatologist, but based on your face, you're heavily overweight by at least 15-20 kgs. Of course, I'd have to know the height/weight to be certain.

• I think you look very well

• 7.5/10 in my opinion ;)

• I like your picture your pretty

• No comments, can't give an opinion without being a little rude.

• But man you're ugly

• @dudegrt09 well, you don't know what you don't know. You probably seem like a person who seems to be all over the place. You think I'm too manly and I don't look like a woman. You also think that I am fugly and of course you think that it's an injustice that "why you can't be honest ". Go ahead and post some more stuff like that. I can't care less. And think of me of whatever you want. But, remember someday this will come right back at ya'. Karma's a bitch! FYI before judging someone, you need to check out your face in the mirror. Douchebagger.
      And @Mesonfielde you barely know about what he said. You better stay out of this.

• hahaha burrrrn

• Like a girl.

• FUGLY!! How can you get a honest opinion when you say "Don't be rude!"?

• U look how u think u look lol. I'm out

What Girls Said 3