Do you find her attractive? Please state yes or no and give reasons why or why not if you'd like. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Her face is symmetrical and feminine, as well as her figure, which boasts a fantastic waist-to-hip ratio and a fair waist-to-bust ratio.

• Thanks for your accurately detailed description!

• Yeah it is. And I appreciate you giving me what I asked for. Thanks again👍

• Welcome, man.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not a fan of her facial features. But she is attractive.

• Thanks for your input. I love the exotic facial features of Asian girls among other things. I find them among the most exotic and attractive things about Asian girls. Thanks again!

• Damn she's super mega cute and hot.

• Yeah! Thanks for your inspired input lol 👍

• perfect body ugly face dont like her eyes not because they are Asian just dont seem alive haha but man she does know how to pull it out even if she's skinny

• Thank you for your opinion. It's trellis appreciated. I feel her pretty and exotic Asian girl face and eyes is what makes her beautiful. The body is hot but not uniquely Asian, not that we can see anyway😍. Thanks again for your input!

• nice bod but face is avg

• Thanks for your opinion! Her pretty asidn face is what attracted to most. But yeah the body would be hot on any type of girl! Thank you!

• aha no probss

• Yes she's attractive but her eyes are small and the makeup under /on her eyes aren't really helping but that's its her body is nice looking

• Thanks for your opinion! I love the Asian girl eyes on her and her exotic a Asian girl face😍. Thanks again!

• I think she's beautiful and has a perfect figure.

• Thanks for your opinion!

• she's pretty. Has a great body, but an average face

• Thanks for your opinion! I love her pretty Asian face. But no accounting for taste, right? Thank you again got your input!

What Guys Said 14

• yes she is attractive

• Thanks for commenting! Much appreciated!

• she's nice, but if she was kinda heavier she'd b awesome in my opinion

• Thanks for your opinion!

• I think she is very pretty

• I agree and thank you for adding your opinion!

• Not into Asians dude

• That's cool! Thanks for responding!

• I think Asian girls are the ugliest girls. Yet, they have one leg up above black girls.

• Thanks for your opinion! It's greatly appreciated.

• Besides the glittery eye liner (or is it eye shadow?), I find her very attractive

• Lol - it's shadow! (Even in know that haha! But only in the last few years did I learn) Thanks for your input👍

• Yes she has an awesome body but her face is kind of average

• I'm totally infatuated with those exotic Asian girl facial features Thanks for your opinion!

• Nothing wrong with that, I like certain ones too, like Ari on PSY music video Gentleman, check her out on YouTube

• Will do. Thanks👍

• My reaction: Ni how girl.

• Thanks for responding!

• Yes, she's beautiful and has an amazing body.

• Thanks for your input.

• Many Asians don't like it when you call them "exotic" its a fact. but yes she is very pretty and has a good face structure.

• Yeah I know. Of the ones vid met like that I've found in my experience they were born and raised here in US of born in native land but were raised here. The ones immigrated when they were older don't seem to mind so much and the ones I grew up around and got to know in Asia didn't mind at all.

In either case many are uncomfortable with the feeling that guys like me may like and be completely infatuated with then just because they are Asian girls. I understand that cuz it makes then feel like trophies or that they the person is being disregarded. But that's only partly true I mean for us (guys like me) we are infatuated and enchanted with the look, but that's just what attracts us before we get to know them then in my case I get infatuated all over again with the person☺️😊. But yeah I know and am sensitive to it.

Thanks for your input and opinion. It's much appreciated. 👍

• Great I'm glad that you know what I meant :)

• Thanks. Ya I really like Asian girls and I talk to them and listen to them and the last thing id ever want to do is offend any of them. I really like everything about them. I always have since I was very young.

• Nope not attractive. Why? Because I just don't like the facial features

• I love her exotic Asian girl facial features, as well as what I consider perfect Asian girl body type in my opinion. Thanks for your honest input and opinion. Greatly appreciated👍

• She seems strange, maybe I don't like her face.

• Thanks for your opinion!

• yes. because just look at the picture, how can you not!

• My sentiments exactly! Thanks for your input.

• Yes cuz she is so so lmao

• Thanks for your opinion. Greatly appreciated!