Guys, what is your favorite makeup look on a girl?

Out of these three, which is your favorite? In your opinion, what is the ideal makeup for a girl?

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Just basing it off of makeup, I'd say 3. I'd say number 2 has the prettiest face, but number 3 had the best makeup.

• I'll take the one without mascara

oh wait

To be fair, the third girl has the least heavy makeup, so I'll go with that.

• I think number 2

• Eyeliner and mascara, and LOTS of it. Nothing else.

• 2 looks best simply because she is the prettiest of them. But generally I would prefer girls that use it with moderation, it should look natural at least.

• Light eyeliner and natural colored lipstick with some foundation to make the skin smother, but no blush.

• one or two. but both women are attractive more than the third so that makes me biased lol.

• 1 and 2 look close. I like those out of the three. I like as little as possible. Just enough to enhance

• from those its number 2
    but overall i like when girls darken their eyes (it may sound funny I don't know whats that lol) for me it makes almost any girl 30-40% more beautiful

• I like all three for them but most I like is the second one

• 2 .
    ---------------------

• number 1yup

• Second one looks the best on you.

• Number 3 is the best.

• To be honest, I don't know shit about make up, so I don't even see a difference. All I can say is that I like the second pic best, but I think it's because of the girl. She looks like she'd be pretty without make up too.