Guys, what is your favorite makeup look on a girl?

Out of these three, which is your favorite? In your opinion, what is the ideal makeup for a girl?
Guys, what is your favorite makeup look on a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Just basing it off of makeup, I'd say 3. I'd say number 2 has the prettiest face, but number 3 had the best makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the one without mascara

oh wait

To be fair, the third girl has the least heavy makeup, so I'll go with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think number 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner and mascara, and LOTS of it. Nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 looks best simply because she is the prettiest of them. But generally I would prefer girls that use it with moderation, it should look natural at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light eyeliner and natural colored lipstick with some foundation to make the skin smother, but no blush.

0|0
    0|0
  • one or two. but both women are attractive more than the third so that makes me biased lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 2 look close. I like those out of the three. I like as little as possible. Just enough to enhance

0|0
    0|0
  • from those its number 2
    but overall i like when girls darken their eyes (it may sound funny I don't know whats that lol) for me it makes almost any girl 30-40% more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all three for them but most I like is the second one

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 .
    ---------------------

0|0
    0|0
  • number 1yup

0|0
    0|0
  • Second one looks the best on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 3 is the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I don't know shit about make up, so I don't even see a difference. All I can say is that I like the second pic best, but I think it's because of the girl. She looks like she'd be pretty without make up too.

0|0
    0|0