Am I decent looking?

am I decent looking?
I was in the hospital because I have heart problems, my mom snuck and took pictures of me and she says I look handsome in them, there's another one this one is just closer up. am I at least decent looking? I'm pretty self conscious about this.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I think you look really great. (I love the superman boxers) ;)

• Looking pretty cute 😜

What Guys Said 7

• It is an odd pic but you look okay

• Is this a puppy dog attempt to ask if you look good? My dood. Hold your head up, don't post pics of yourself on a hospital bed, get in the gym and you'll look the way you want.

• It wasn't supposed to be, I just thought I looked decent enough in the pic and I wanted to know if I was wrong.

I do need to get to the gym though mayne

• You're fine bro

• I wouldn't say you're a hot box of rocks. You're also in the hospital right now

You're definitely not an ugly fellow.

• Hitting the gym is personal choice. Make sure your doctor says it's ok before you start.
    You look about average in physical and a 8 to 9 in looks.

• Damn, wow thanks for being generous with the points there.

• Well I have been wanting to do it, or at least get back into shape. I played football in high school so I used to be in some sort of shape. I used to be able to bench 180 now I can only do 90 which is horrible but I'll come back. I used to look decent, lol

• Good luck bro I'm sure u can do it.

• Donald Trump is ugly and dates supermodels. Jay-Z has been called ugly, too. Catch my drift? But... Work out, tan, keep hygienic, get a six pack

• Thanks for the advice, I thought I was average, never thought I was on the level of Jay-Z and Donald Trump, lmao. I'm not mad or upset or anything like that, it's all good.

• I know, I know what I have to do now.

• Bling bling... But stay in the gym too and be healthy...

• you look fine only dude, but why would you put a pic where you were in a hospital?