What do you associate with Beauty?

Like when you think of someone being good looking what makes them good looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm. I could easily say the exotic and petite, sultry nature of the varied ethnicities of Asian women are what makes a woman good looking. And that would be true for me. But that's specific. More generally Petiteness and obvious feminist along with smallish yet shapely breasts and butt, wide set pelvic region and hips proportionate to body size, natural color in the skin, golden yellow, honey brown, cocoa brown, etc, exotic facial features and dark hair including darker reds. These are the physical attributes that make girls/women good looking to me.

What Guys Said 6

• Mhmmmm, Elegence, Softness, Curved Edges, Snuggly, Warm, Comforting and how could i forget graceful.
    I speak ofcourse of the most magical amalgamation of matter on this planet.
    That being, The Bed :
    www.abchome.com/.../...to-float-walnut-bed-a_3.jpg

• weird

• weird in a good way lol

• I was gonna say, If you think your bed is weird then thats weird in itself xD.

My bed is my happy place, The greatest place on earth ;).

• The whole package.

• How good looking their face is. Everything else, such as personality, is not beauty to me.

• Like they care about themselves and take care of what they have. Not trying to change things and be something they aren't. Some self confidence goes a long way too

• Beast!

oh... proportions?

• Personality!!! No one wants to be around a stuck up witch...

What Girls Said 6

• For men it's body first and then personality. Both are important. Confidence is factored into the personality.

For women it's the same. But since I'm not attracted to women, I usually judge by body.

• It's more about personality than being very good looking. A person can be average but their personality with positive traits can make them become much more.

• personality...

• For me, it's these eyes. If you have trusting warm eyes, than most likely I find you beautiful. Women with eyes like Regina King, Vanessa Williams, Tracee Ros, Sandra Bullock, or Zooey Deschanel, would be an example. Guys like Zach Galifianakis, Boris Kjode, Childish Gambino, or Joseph Gordon-Levitt. All in all, anyone with trusting eyes.

• personality

• Their personality