Can anyone help me understand this?

I have always been told that I have small boobs by the guys at my collage. I don't really care that much but I found out today that the girl they always go on about having big boobs is only one size bigger than me. I'm a 30D and the other girl is a 30DD so I don't get why I get picked on about having small boobs yet she gets told she has big boobs and we are one size apart. Thoughts?

The 30 means I'm fairly slim and I'm 5ft5ish and I where a size 8 clothing for all to know how big my frame is.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are really fucking stupid. And they all probably have less than averaged sized penises...

What Guys Said 12

• You're a 30 D? Don't listen to what the say.

• 30D sounds fairly big to me.

• WTF? D size's above average actually

• i suppose if you are a large frame 30D could look fairly small, but techically it is above average

• D is not small it's big.

• You get picked on for your boob size?

• never seen how 30D boobs look like

• Frame could play a role. But it doesn't tend to bother me.

• u should post a pic to have better opinion

• No pics no care.

• I actually like a woman with smaller boobs as it is more sexy.

• Because it's the letter that counts, not the number

What Girls Said 3

• I have a-b bra size D is big believe me haha just that DD is bigger but no your great haha

• B to C is average, so yes you have big boobs

• Wow, that one kinda leaves me wondering too. Maybe they go on about her because they find her more attractive? I'm sorry to say that I'm just trying to be honest. I don't know what you look like. But maybe it's a possibility? And definitely don't worry about your boobs, men have different likes. Not all men want big boobs. And these 2 guys don't make up the majority. Best of luck.