Can anyone help me understand this?

I have always been told that I have small boobs by the guys at my collage. I don't really care that much but I found out today that the girl they always go on about having big boobs is only one size bigger than me. I'm a 30D and the other girl is a 30DD so I don't get why I get picked on about having small boobs yet she gets told she has big boobs and we are one size apart. Thoughts?

Updates:
The 30 means I'm fairly slim and I'm 5ft5ish and I where a size 8 clothing for all to know how big my frame is.

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Girl

• They are really fucking stupid. And they all probably have less than averaged sized penises...

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• You're a 30 D? Don't listen to what the say.

1|0
    0|0
  • 30D sounds fairly big to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF? D size's above average actually

0|0
    0|0
  • i suppose if you are a large frame 30D could look fairly small, but techically it is above average

0|0
    0|0
  • D is not small it's big.

0|0
    0|0
  • You get picked on for your boob size?

0|0
    0|0
  • never seen how 30D boobs look like

0|0
    0|0
  • Frame could play a role. But it doesn't tend to bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • u should post a pic to have better opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No pics no care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like a woman with smaller boobs as it is more sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's the letter that counts, not the number

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have a-b bra size D is big believe me haha just that DD is bigger but no your great haha

0|0
    0|0
  • B to C is average, so yes you have big boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, that one kinda leaves me wondering too. Maybe they go on about her because they find her more attractive? I'm sorry to say that I'm just trying to be honest. I don't know what you look like. But maybe it's a possibility? And definitely don't worry about your boobs, men have different likes. Not all men want big boobs. And these 2 guys don't make up the majority. Best of luck.

0|0
    0|0