How should I wear my hair?

So, I cut my hair, and I couldn`t wear it up, so it was basically a haircut. Now it`s been growing for a while and I don`t know how to wear it. It`s at that boring stage, when it`s not long , not short, it`s basically standing like this.. I don`t know , i hope you understand haha
So I was thinking you could give me an idea of how should i wear it. Here are some pictures of how is it now.
How should I wear my hair?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I actually like it the way it is in the pictures

1|0
    0|0
  • they r ok as they r now, in this style... but i believe longer hair suit u better :)

1|0
    0|0
  • when you have a pretty face like that, the hair doesn't matter so much

3|1
    0|0
  • It's great as is :)

Nice pajamas by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • you should leave it as it is at a growing stage you want it to grow out strong doing stuff with it will just lead to it getting damaged. Wait till it grows out longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good as it is, you can try tying a pony tail also, I love them on girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • I posted some pictures of me having a ponyytail and got lots of `` you look so much better with your hair down``. It kinda got me upset, but nah.

• really, cause I love pony on girls, gives them a sporty look, and their face is also more visible I guess.

• Your hair is great like that ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Try putting your hair up in a ponytail, you have a pretty face no need to hide it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• looks nice down

1|0
    0|0
  • You have really beautiful hair! Just wear it naturally!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's long enough to French braid it

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear a hair band..

1|0
    0|0
  • More voluminous curls or you could try clip in extensions if you want to wear it up

1|0
    0|0