Opinions on my body?

I'm insecure about my weight. I weigh 184 pounds. How much does it look like I weigh? Oh and just so you know it's a underwire bikini top not a bra. Also what do you think I should work on and how should I go about doing it?

Opinions on my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no reason to be insecure about your weight. You look beautiful. Honestly. You look healthy and fit, and that's what most people like. The only one who probably is unhappy with your body is you. We all have insecurities from time to time (myself included) and it is just a part of life.
    If for whatever reason you still feel insecure, you can always exercise. I always liked running because it was cheap, you could do it alone if need be, and you could do it just about anywhere. Running will tone up your legs too but won't make your figure all bulky. I always find a sense of accomplishment after a workout and also boosted self esteem when you realize you've become stronger or faster and such. If you need help on that just ask and I'll tell you how to get started (if you don't work out already lol)

Tl;Dr; You look beautiful the way you are, but if you are still worried for whatever reason, you could always exercise like running.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate Q's like this.
    Fishing for compliments.
    I'm sooooooo fat!
    *Takes a pic of self half nude, in suggestive pose*

• On top of that *let me lay down* So my stomach doesn't protrude and it looks flat.

• Alrighty, I was hoping for more constructive criticism from people because I feel like people aren't going to me honest about it in real life. I didn't really get the answers I was looking for anyways. I agree that I should have taken a picture standing up but I don't have a full length mirror so getting a picture of my whole body is kinda difficult. I would never do this normally but since this is an anonymous site I was hoping for some actual honest advice.

• If the angle isn't deceiving then your body looks great !

What Guys Said 26

• This heat is making everyone thirsty I brought enough for everyone
    www.appsprings.com/.../water-poured-into-glass.jpg

• Looks perfectly fine to me.

• You keep wearing that bikini without shame. You look amazing. There is no reason to be embarrassed about that body!

• You don't need to worry even a little bit about your body. It's completely fine and there's nothing really wrong with it.

• I think most your weight is on the boobs your rest looks fine

• I am willing to bet my life savings ($73,000 USD) that this isn't you.

• Random number you got there

• If you say so.

• Ill still be here lol

• You look good

• You look good. If you want to improve it, start working out.

• you look super fit in my opinion. You must be quite tall so that would explain the weight. You BMI seems perfect to me. It's surprising that you feel insecure, guys must be hitting on you all the time.

• FBI is coming for you my underaged sis.

• You're fine.

• lay dont like that isn't good for "judge" but if u get 184 pounds have some extras...

u are young so... and i dont know how tall u are and how much u will grow more.. but keep working out.

ps: nice boobs xD

• looks all good to me

• Looks fine love

• It looks good.

• push ups? :O

• I think that bra is too small

• Your perfect a little gym i think 65 whight is perfect

• ur hot and let us work on it, u need not worry, just have fun

• You look nice but your bra thing is too small. Get a bigger one

• woawww !! haha

• Sext and hot

• it's okay body

• WTF i thought you were a mannequin LMAO

• Think most of that weight is up top ;) (if you know what I mean)

• by the way I highly doubt that's a bikini, looks like underwear to me

• Pooh wouldn't to miss out on that now would we (said in a sarcastic tone)

• Oooh* damn auto fucking correct

What Girls Said 16

• You have a nice body.

• That bra looks to small.

• You have a nice body but either you're lying about the weight, or you're really tall or you have muscles. 184 is a lot and there usually is some fat rolls.

• Only a short people

• I'm 5'5. I probably have some muscle under that fat because I work out pretty often.

• Depends on body type too I guess. I'm 5'6 and if I hit 150 I look bad. So if I was 184 I would look worse. So I'm assuming she has to be very muscular and really tall or she just carries all of her weight in her boobs.

• It depends, standing would be better. I don't have a flat stomach but when I lay down it's flat and almost concave. So lying down can be deceiving.

• It's hard to tell what your body actually looks like while you are laying down but you look like a good weight. You have pretty small legs.

• You need to stand up. It looks like your lighter than that but if you stand up I bet you will look heavier.

• Girl I wish my body looked that good at that weight it must be muscle and you carry it amazingly don't even be upset with your body! I weigh 190ish now but my friends tell me I look better than I did at 170

• Im almost 19 and you have bigger boobs than me and you have nice pale skin mine is all pinkish red hahah so you look great i guess

• How can we tell when you are lying down. Everyone looks thinner when they are lying down.

• I'll go buy a full sized mirror then.

• I think your "underwire bikini top" is a little tight cuz you got some back fat lol! But you do you

• Yeah it's not my size lol

• I think your perfect as is :)

• Your titty is about to pop out of that under wire bikini top

• No, trust me it's not as bad as it looks. I went down huge waterslides in this and never had any issues. It actually holds them in pretty well.

• Thank goodness it does

• What is with these under 18 questions?

• You look great, don't worry

• Hard to tell how you looks since you're lying down but I'm sure you're just fine girl.
    Also you may want a slightly larger size bikini top!

• The angle is a little odd, but you do have a nice body. I think you just need to get out of your head girl! You look like you have a perfectly normal weight.