Rate my body. (Pictures)?

Not on a scale of 1-10, but like tell me what I need to do to improve my body.
I'm very insecure...

Is it really bad? Please be honest if yes: First one Rate my body. (Pictures)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your tummy looks nice if give that a 8

What Guys Said 77

• You have a nice body... confidence makes a huge difference though. A shy girl with a great body will often be less attractive to a guy than an outgoing/fun girl with a good but not as great body. So just continue to take care of your body and be comfortable in your own skin!

What about on guys - which is more attractive between a really big muscular build vs. a more lean/athletic build?

• I like lean and athletic.

• Cool... I have another question that's kinda weird & hard to explain that I'm curious to get your opinion about. If you don't mind will you send me a message through my profile page?

• WHYYY ARE ALL THE JAIBAITS COMING OUT IN THE SUMMERRRRRR

• I don't know. I once asked if older guys are interested in teenage girls, and they were all like "no we men prefer older women".

Apparently not...

• What the fuck? How is your ass that plump when your legs aren't that big? Jesus, good work.

My advice is to make your legs bigger and drop your body fat by 1% - 2%. Muscular thighs on women is a massive turn on, and makes your Hips to Waist ratio look a lot more impressive. Still can't believe your ass is that big though.. wow.

An example of big legs + hips and tiny waist:
    http://i.imgur.com/GcGAc8B.png

• You can make your hips bigger with exercise. The bones are naturally that size and there's unfortunately nothing you can do. 😔

• Yeah, that's why I said bigger legs makes them APPEAR bigger.

The photo was just an attempt to show how big legs = bottom heavy = more feminine looking.

• I think you look very good, but if you like to improve your body, you must work on the upper leg muscles.

• This is really inappropriate for someone under 18 to be posting

• Okay I'm going to be the first and only guy to tell the truth since everyone else is too busy stupidly kissing ass and being perverted. You have some slight muffin topping going on. Your hips, midsection, and shoulders look nothing like the shape of an hourglass, but more like the side of a cardboard box, It's as if you're missing and hips whatsoever. Your ass is mediocre at best. I'd rate 5/10. Would I fuck it if it was over 18? Yes. Would I marry it? Hell no. Overall, this post kind of made you seem desperate. What would your parents think of you posting pics of yourself in your underwear online for the whole world to see?

• Girlie, why are you posting yourself AGAIN? Did the last two batches of sycophantic compliments you got not satisfy your histrionic ego enough or something?

• the first time, GAG removed it so I posted again. Now, I accidentally have this question twice.. calm down lol

• I think your body looks very well- I don't rate anybody, it is just a number.

• I rate your ass an 8/10. But if i am rating your overall figure, its about average, so I'll give it 5/10.

• jailbait out of ten

• your at an age where just eating right and a little exercise is all you need to do. I'm guessing if your under 18 you shouldn't post those pictures, this site is international , in most countries pictures of under 18s is considered illegal

• That's a sexy body..9/10 and nice ass too...😊
    Just tone your legs a bit... but other wise good body... There..

I don't say this to a girl under 18 but you are 17 so yes...

• I'd rate your body a 9/10. Your butt is absolutely perfect to me. It's not too big or too small. The rest of your body looks good too. Also, if you have any other questions feel free to message me anytime

• Your body looks good

• shit got taken down.. ugh

• I see the posted pic and the pic in the ass link. What got taken down?

• the entire question. from b4

• Your body looks good

• Hot or Not is that way, dear.
    ------------->

• nah you need to pay now

• I don't know. Someone told me the app now costs like $20 a month or something

• Not that I'm aware of 😂 You have to pay to see who voted you hot tho. Which is lame.

• Whoa...😳😍

• Trn out of ten

• Its hot just don't get mad when you get perverts messaging you for pics on here.

• Why ask a second time? You have a good figure already and you shouldn't lose weight. The only thing left is a bit of definition in the tummy/hips area which can be achieveby making reps... lots of them.

• I sincerely hope you're at least 16.

• I'm 17 why?

• Honey, that's technically child pornograpgy that you just posted.

• @Asker

Alright, good, that's legal in my country, at least.

I just would have been uncomfortable with the concept of a girl who's potentially 14 or 15 showing her ass to a bunch of people and getting compliments. But 17's less worrying.

• your shape is good. but as per my view you need to increase your boobs size. else your figure is perfect.

• 9/10
    OMG you are sexy! Love your ass and the thong panties look amazing. Thanks for sharing such beautiful pics!

• i refuse to rate you but i would sure give you one lol... nice knickers by the way

• You have a great butt. Just keep doing what you're doing. When you get older (like thirty) do a little more of it, and eat less than you do now (but now you look fine).

• hmm sorry not gonna rate net and all that so I dont wanna go to jail :)

• looks good to me

• looks good, looks like you work out

• you look good to me.

• dont lose weight just tone up at a gym

• More from Guys
    47

What Girls Said 26

• Omg you've already done this question and showed off that ass.

• Cool body, awesome ass.

• You have a fabulous ass and a pretty good body in general

• For someone under 18 you shouldn't be posting pics of your butt wearing a thong.

• You look good, I don't think you need to improve anything really. You're skinny but you're not too skinny, you look healthy skinny and that's all that matters, plus you have a nice shape. So just be happy with how you are.

• you are fine.. nothing to b insecure about..

• yup again, you look good

• The fact that your literally putting yourself out there for strangers is sad. Respect yourself enough to appreciate how you look and not have to put it out there for attention or opinions. Love yourself no matter how you look!

• JAILBAIT RUNNNN

• Put your butttt away

Just kidding do what you'd like you crazy kid
    You have a very nice body

• sheesh your bod looks finee!

• You look healthy :) you're fine

• nice butt, i'd work on the belly though...

• Lol very nice

• you're beautiful girl! flaunt it!

• Your gorgeous girl your body's perfect!

• You look good!

• some donkey kicks hun xxx

• You look like a child. You shouldn't be concerned about anything at this point.

• I rate your body a 5.

You have a nice flat stomach (but that's because you have very little body fat).
    It wouldn't hurt the person to gain a little weight.
    They look as if they have no figure.

• Everyone is saying you need to work on the "love handles" but honestly you look perfect to me. It just looks like your leggings are a bit too small to be honest! You're gorgeous, don't let anyone tell you different!

• You're slim and healthy. Can you not post these pictures online? Geez.

• LMAOOOOO the attentions seeking is overwhelming. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A GOOD BODY STAP

• You're a little skinny, but as long as you're in a healthy weight range for your age, that's what matters.

On a side note: you do know that horny teenage guys and pervy old men will unabashedly "use" your pics, right? Just pointing it out.

• People have said that, but I don't know what kind of person ACTUALLY does that kind of thing... they'd have to be pretty odd

• @Anonymous

Yes, because you'd have to be such an ignorant wallflower to not think of that concept and still post anyway.

She totally isn't 100% aware of what she's doing, or anything. Also I like how a dude masturbating is pervy.

• 7 out of 10.